𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂

Humans were born curious. In every vein of every living thing runs the urge to know, to understand, to comprehend the world. Surrounded by unsolved mysteries, humankind craves knowledge and sometimes takes serious risks in the name of it, everything just to satisfy that natural desire of possessing wisdom. Common people attend schools to learn about science, biology, philosophy. They read and study and ask questions, even some that could never be answered.

Wizards are no different.

Juniper Callister was just a little girl when she experienced loss and grief for the first time. Her overactive brain, eager since forever to unravel the marvels of the universe, accepted the unexpected changes fate put on her way by closing itself, only revealing its true nature to the very few people she trusted the most.

Ravenclaw had taken her in without any questioning. Juniper's acceptance of others uncommon qualities, her never ending thirst for knowledge, her inner yet undiscovered gift, were many of the reasons that got her sorted in the house where those of wit and learning will always find their kind.

But her intelligence and prudent heart were not only curious by nature, but also an object of curiosity themselves.

Sirius Black never played by the rules. Since he was born, there was not a single "what if" that stopped him from doing what he wanted, not even his parents or his family's values. He was a rebel, in every sense of the word, and he loved it. No obstacle was big enough if something had taken place in his mind. His determined soul and nerve-racking personality drove him like a puppet, and his limits seemed invisible.

He never pretended to know it all, being happy with living his life as fully as possible, letting behind him the darkness that followed his last name wherever he went. It was not easy to ignore their terrible, atrocious attitudes, so Sirius kept himself busy with not-so-innocent ways of mischief and pranks along with his friends. His only purpose was to have fun, but even for him there were some things that appeared to be worth exploring.

How could someone as bright and breathtakingly extraordinary as her stay hidden for so long?

~

"I just... can't believe how blind I was before. I always thought I could sort things out my way, and most of the time it worked just fine. But then I met you, and my eyes opened to a whole new world."

"That's because you were never blind. You just weren't looking."

~

introducing:

the ravenclaws

Daisy Edgar-Jones as

JUNIPER CALLISTER