Interview

Hi my name is Callie Brown, I am 18 years old but I'll be 19 next weekend, I am 5'4 so that makes me on the short side, I have waist long black natural straight hair, I have light brown eye's they kind of look golden in color, oh and did I forget to mention that I am on the heavier side, well that is what I call it but a lot of other people call it curvy girl or plus size, but not me I call in heavy side or fat because that is what I am everybody thinks so or at least everybody I have met.

Something brought me out of my sleep when I seen what it was I groaned, all I could think about as it kept going on and on I am going to break that thing in two second's, but instead of doing that I just got out of bed and walked to the bathroom that was attached to my room and jumped in the shower.

After getting done washing my hair I step out of the shower and brush my teeth, I then dried myself off with the towel wrapped around my body and picked out some clothes today for the day it consisted of a black and white dress that is flary because being 310 pound's and wearing tight stuff it doesn't go very well with each other but any way's back to today's outfit, I am wearing the dress and it is paired with a black blazer and black heel's usually I wear pant's but it was going to be around 100° out today and I will already be very hot with my blazer on. 

Today I will be going around and looking for a job, I want to be an assistant but I know that, that will never happen so I will look for smaller job's today

Today I will be going around and looking for a job, I want to be an assistant but I know that, that will never happen so I will look for smaller job's today. I walk out of the walk in closet and walked to the chair that is beside my bed and grabbed my purse then walked down to the kitchen and grabbed a coffee cup and drank a cup of coffee and then grabbed my purse once again and my key's and walked out of the door. I walked to my car that was outside of my apartment complex and got in it and then started to drive away from my home and into the big city. 

My first stop is to a bakery, I walked in and seen that it was full of people so I just waited in line once I got to the cashier, 

Cashier--"Hello what can I get you this fine morning?" I smiled at his niceness and cheeriness but I have to ask the question, 

C--"I was wondering if you had any job offering's at this time" 

Cashier--"Oh I'm sorry ma'am we don't we are fully staffed, we are all fighting over hour's as it is" 

C--"Oh it's fine I understand thank you so much for your hospitality sir" 

Cashier--"You are very welcome ma'am and you should stop back by and get something we have great food and drink's and it will help me with my hour's" he cracked a smile and then I giggled and then said, 

C--"Maybe I will" know I won't because I can't put any of this stuff into my body, I smiled and then left the bakery, 

I had already been into 6 different places 1 of them were a bar, I was beyond exhausted and was about to go home until my phone went off, it was my brother James and I was excited to hear from him so I answered the phone call and he immediately said,