PPS Percy Protection Squad

A/N, so in this one shot Marinette, Sophie, Aru, Sadie and Percy already know each other, The 5 are also best friends.

The girls are 16 and Percy is 17.

Backstory

Percy's mom just died and somehow sme Gabe is not a statue anymore, so since Percy is underage and gabe is Percy's only living relative he gets custody of him.

Marinette's POV

I'm just sitting in class, bored out of my mind when I get this gut feeling to check on Percy. So I walk out of the class, go to the washroom and IM Percy.

"Hey Fleecy, do me a solid and show me Percy Jackson in.... wherever he is"

What I see makes me want to murder someone...

A bloody Percy is tied in a chair and is being beaten by a belt by smelly gabe.

I swipe through the IM, and stomp to the classroom door, startling my classmates and stomp to my house to get the horse miraculous and then to first teleport to my friends and then to Percy to save him.

First stop Sophie.

Sophie's POV

I was just sitting in the healing centre with keefe and elvin because I burned Lady Galvin's cape and myself (again) keefe is so not gonna let this go. *sigh*.

Suddenly a portal appeared in the middle of the healing centre startling keefe and elvin so much that they almost fell out of their chairs, while I didn't even flinch. Out of the portal stepped out a enraged Marinette who said only four words but it was enough.

"PPS emergency, come on"

I jumped in the portal before keefe or elvin coul even think about stopping me.

Marinette's POV

One done two more to go.

Next stop Sadie.

Sadie's POV

I was just chilling out at home with Anubis, Carter and Zia when out of no where a portal appeared a enraged Marinette and a confused Sophie.

Marinette said only two words but it was enough...

"PPS, come"

I was just about to jump in the portal but Zia stopped me.

"Where are you going and who are these people" Zia said.

"My friends, I'll tell you guys later"

And without a second thought I jumped in the portal.

Marinette's POV

Third stop Aru.

Aru's POV

I was just dreaming of flying when I was rudely awoken by someone shaking me. Hard.

I open my eyes to see three of my friends looking at me urgency clear on their faces.

"What do you want just let me sleep" I said sleepily.

"PPS" replied Sophie. I quickly jump out of bed and say.

" then come on, what are you waiting for" then I stop "how are we gonna get there"

"I'll take us" Marinette said "voyage" a swirling portal of blue, black and purple just appears out of nowhere, and we jump in.

3rd person's POV

Gabe had just went out the window after abusing Percy for about an hour. Percy sighed in relief maybe that was all for today..... never mind gabe just entered the basement again this time with his 'toys'.

"Oh we'll have so much fun today" gabe said. But before he could even touch Percy the basement door was ripped off it's hinges and in came the four friends.

What they saw made them even more angry...

Percy was tied in a chair all bloody and beaten up and gabe was just about to hit him again.

Just in a few seconds the girls had freed Percy and gabe was tied to the chair in his place.

"So you like to torture Percy" marinette said.

"let's see how you like to be on the receiving end" Sophie said. Meanwhile Sadie has gotten the 'toys'.

Soon Sadie was pouring boiling hot water on gabe, Sophie and marinette were carving words on his skin (marinette with blades dipped in poison) and Aru after preparing the Brazon bull torture was breaking every bone in gabe's body.

After a few hours of beating, carving and an hour of the Brazon bull torture, gabe was finally dead and dragged to Tartarus for some more torture by Tartarus himself.

All this while Percy was dead silent.

"Are you ok" Sophie asked Percy.

"Ya, but you four are scary when you're mad" Percy said. The four girls just laughed, and Percy smiled for the first time in weeks.

So...

Good or bad or ehh

Good or bad or ehh.

-Buh-Byeeeeee

Ps. This legit took me like an hour or two.