One-shot

"Mr. Zoë... It's quite a pleasure to see you. I hope you've been doing well on this fine afternoon."

Hange had walked into his office and hadn't expected you to be sitting on his desk, dressed nicely and make-up done flawlessly as a lunch bag sat beside you. Suspicions were already raised in the air as you rarely visited Hange at work unless it was an emergency or he forgot something really important at home.

Hange was always very busy at work and usually kept his phone on silent or in his office to prevent a distraction so he'd only really call you on his breaks... If he even had the chance to take one.

He would come home absolutely exhausted and sometimes even pass out on the couch unbeknownst to you. Between his work and your own, there hasn't been a lot of communication or anything going on in the bedroom for a while now and it irritated you very much. You had to constantly resort to pleasuring yourself, even when Hange was fast asleep beside you.

You knew how hard Hange had worked but you had missed when he'd pushed you down face-first into the bed with your ass in the air, fucking all the stress out of you. That was before his boss had promoted him. And for these past few weeks, it had just been a simple circle of kisses and cuddles.

Now you were tired of it.

And what was a better way to get your one-eyed boyfriend's attention than to come to his job dressed in a skimpy mini skirt, a v-neck about two sizes down, sexy stockings, and badass high heels?

"(Y/N), what in the world are you doing here? You know non-employee citizens aren't allowed in the building." Hange quickly closed his door and made sure to lock it, gazing at you with a neutral expression. Today he had worn a white collared shirt that was rolled up to his elbows, black slacks, and black loafers. Even in a basic casual outfit, he was so god damn good-looking. His mullet of a haircut was pulled back into his usual ponytail and he chose to wear his dark eye patch today, strangely aligning with his square-shaped glasses.

How the hell could anyone be so fine?

You just wanted to suck the soul out of this man so bad that he would start crying and have to tell you to stop. But you would control yourself, for now.

"No introductions? I thought you were a polite man, Mr. Zoë..." You asked tantalizingly, seeing the small reactive movement of his eyebrows at the nickname you gave him.

It was suggestive and even arousing if you had hinted at it in such away. But by the tone of your luscious voice, you easily gave it that sort of setting.

It was hot to Hange.

He smirked in amusement, deciding to go along with your little game.

"Dearest apologies Miss (L/N) but you usually don't visit me in my office. Is there a special occasion going on?"

His voice was always so smooth and alluring, you could just listen to him all day. Especially when he was angry or upset with you. Just purposely making him raise his voice was so enjoyable for no reason. You wouldn't even be afraid to admit that it made your panties wet a few times.

"If bringing you lunch is a special occasion, then yes. I figured I'd do something a little thought for my hard-working lover." Hange's good eye trailed down your body, catching an interesting amount of cleavage that was exposed to your body. If you just raised your leg a little bit more, he could just see a tease of your underwear.

You looked just about fuckable right now.

"If anyone is hard-working, it's you (Y/N). You take care of me even when you've got your things going on. Makes me wonder how I ended up with such a woman like you," Hange stalked closer to the desk, dragging two fingers across the wooden surface before landing right at your thigh.