Manhunt dnf

I've never done this so cut me some slack
The story takes place in the minecraft specifically the manhunts and george is seen as a weakling compared to all the other hunters. Always in the way somehow (THE REAL GEORGE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT AND IF I SEE ANY OF Y'ALL SAYING OTHERWISE IMMA B*TCH SLAP YOU!!!)

dream top
George bottom
First fanfic is a go!!!
Dreams POV-
    It's been a while since I've seen the hunters. Usually I would be happy about this but it seems to be a bit too quite. Last time I saw them was at a village, where I ended up getting bread and some iron ingots. Sapnap ran ahead towards me like an idiot and lost his first life, so I didn't have to worry about him for a while longer. Bad and Ant tried to stay on my tail but ran out of stamina before catching up to me.
    The only one I hadn't seen all day was the brown haired beauty named George.  The tiny brit was usually right behind me screaming my name.
        "DREAM!!!" he would whale out anytime I landed a hit. Hell, anytime I grazed his light skin, some angelic sound would come out of him. I hate to admit it but I miss his sounds. Instead, i was surrounded by light drops and distant roars from the cave. I took a long sigh and headed back to mining still in a bit of a thought haze.
George always had a way of creeping into my thoughts. How his cholaty rich eyes sparkled when the sun hit them just right. How his slim figure would brush up against me on accident during duels. Dammit i missed touching him! His hot breath against me as I would pin him down, winning every duel we had.  Still not sure if he let me win on purpose or if he just really sucked at duels. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that I got to see him be a complete mess while under me.
I was suddenly snapped out of my daydream when I heard footsteps approaching.
"I could've sworn he went this way" a familiar voice wined out. " One job and I already blew it!" The voice grew closer and closer as my excitement grew.
I readied my iron axe and hid behind stone. As the footsteps came into place, I swung my axe perfectly stopping at the mysterious person's neck. Only cutting it a bit. The boy in front of me whimpered slightly in pain before meeting my gaze. There the devil stood. George.

Georges POV-
I had always been the weak link of the hunters. Always dying from 1 mob after another. That's why when the team trusted me with the following dream while staying out of site, I was excited they trusted me so much! Of course, in the back of my mind, I new they were just getting me out of the way. Less for them to have to worry about. But if I somehow succeeded then maybe they might actually treat me as an equal!
So I took this mission to heart and made sure to be as invisible as possible. That was until I got in the cave system. I forgot to pick up any tools on my way, meaning no light for me.

"As long as I keep going I'm bound to find him somehow! And once I do I can alert my team! They'll have all the supplies needed for killing him!" Thats what I thought at least as I slowly started getting more loss and loosing any sign of the masked green man. Twisting through tunnels I finally got a glimps of what I thought to be golden hair. Running after I seemed to still be lost.
"I could've sworn he went this way" I wined out in despair. "One job and I already blew it" taking a few steps with my head down in sorrow. Suddenly I felt a sharp blade against my neck drawing a drop of blood. Damn! I let my guard down!
Looking up slowly, I was met with animalistic yellow eyes. I believe they were meant to be a light green but I struggled to see colors the same way others did. They Were as beautiful as they were dangerous as they looked me up and down.
Dream then smirked as he lowered his weapon and took a few steps closer.
"Nice to finally see you again Georgie" Dream said in a low husky voice. His voice always seemed to excite my body as I tried to control my blushing.
"What? Missing me already?" I lightly laughed out while avoiding eye contact. Not only was I embarrassed from already failing my job, but also from finding Dream attractive. There was just something about him that made him irresistible. Was it his looks and laughter? Or his kind but devilish dominance? No matter what it was. I fell for him again and again anytime  he spoke.
"And what if I did?" Dream replied, stepping even closer to me, making sure our bodies were centimeters apart "Did you miss me as well?" staring into my sole with what felt like hints of lust.
I didn't dare breath or look back into those inhuman eyes, Fearing he would eat me alive if I did.  I took a step back hoping for space but ended up tripping on the little rocks left from minings. I braced myself for a hard fall that would never come. Instead a warm hand was wrapped around my waist while the other hand intertwined with mine.
Slowly opening one eye, I made contact with the masked mans yellow eyes. I couldn't help but blush like crazy as I new there was no escaping my lust for this man.
"Be careful" he stated calmly as I regained my balance. Dream didn't let go of me though, instead he blushed with me and just stared.
"Th-thanks" I shyly replied "you can let go now"
"Sorry but I can't do that Georgie." He stated hiding back a smirk. "I'm still your prey, Hunter. If I were to let you go, you might go get the other hunters."
"What, you don't think i can handle you on my own." I cooed back lightly as he drew me in closer
"Oh I now you can't." Dream whispered in my ear. Egging me on.
"Than let me prove you wrong" I whispered back as our lips grazed eachothers. In an instant, our lips were met with eachothers heat.

No One's POV-
George ran his fingers through Dreams golden locks making him drop his mask. While Dreams hands snaked around the smallers hips. They kissed long and hard, savoring everything.
Dream then pushed a leg between Georges and lightly rubbed against Georges clothed cock making him gasp a little. That was all Dream needed to deepen the kiss with his tongue, leaving no part of George's mouth unsearched. After a while, both came up gasping for air.
"Fuck" George whispered as he lightly grinded on Dreams leg trying to get any bit of friction for his painfully growing cock.
"Is it ok to go all the way?" Dream softly asks while tugging at Georges pants, clearly needy for what's inside.
"I don't know, can you handle it?" George replied and in seconds clothes were ripped off. Both boys were only in their underwear, which left nothing to the imagination. Both packing and hungry for eachother.
George then started palming the younger boy through the thin boxers as Dream slowly scatters dark kisses on the others neck until hitting a sweet spot. George slightly moaned and thrusted his hips upwards in pleasure.
"Look whos sensitive!" Dream cooed out slowly giving more attention to georges bottom half
"Shut up!'" George exclaimed as dream slid the boxers off and kitten licked the olders cock. At this point it became harder and harder for the smaller one to control his hips. Dream took notice of this and decided to put georges whole length in his mouth at once. Moans echoed in the cave as georges eyes rolled to the back of his head.  George tried to suppress him moans but DAMN it felt good having dreams tongue toy with his cock. He then Grabbed a handful of the blondes locks and started to whimper in delight. Dream didn't mind. Breathing wasn't his highest priority right now. What was, was getting to taste the brits sweet cum. He swirled and sucked moaning here and there as georges breath became a mess.
"S-slow down o-or Im gonna.." George tried to plead as the knot in his stomach grew but the yellow eyed man didn't slow down. Instead he took in all of georges length letting the tip hit his throat and waited for the sweet cum to fill his senses. He even gazed up into georges eyes letting his partner know that it was ok.
With a few load moans, George came in Dreams mouth filling him with cum. The white residue slipped down the sides of Dreams mouth as he tried to swallow majority of it while catching his breath.
"Fuck! I'm sorry Dre-" George was cut of by Dreams tongue as he also grabbed the youngers ass.
"Im not done with you yet" Dream growled as he lightly pressed on georges entrance hinting to what he wanted most. George shivered in response but lightly nodded to dream signalling that he was all in for this idea.
With no hesitation, Dream opened georges mouth and put three fingers in coating them in the bottoms saliva . Once he was confident , he bent george over and stuck three fingers in. then he stock his peepee in and they both moaned and climaxed. George got a lot of cum on him yaadaa yaddaa the other hunters start finding dream and so dream and george go hide while ngrabbing there clothes laughing. The end im to tired to do this right so hopefully u enjoyed and if you didnt I dont blame you. Bye Bye Horny person!!