Best Friends

I and that girl became great friends. Her name was Brooklynn. In 4th grade it became tricky. I became friends with Nicole. From the group. Me and her we're best friends!

Me and Brooklynn we're still best friends as well. Although, me and Nicole we're on and off. We always came back to each other. It was really toxic.

I was in the wrong this time. Brooklynn felt left out. I was too worried about Nicole. Me and Nicole finally stopped being friends.

Nicole became friends with other people and I was friends with Brooklynn. Me and her did everything together! I was much happier.

In 5th grade, Brooklynn moved schools. I hanged out with other people. In October, I came out as bi. And I basically dated Nicole. End of story. We broke up. That's pretty much 5th grade.

Anyways, I'm in Sixth now. Covid Hit at the end of 5th. So I didn't have to much drama at school since it was all online.

I'm a kpop stan. I stan bts, p1harmony, Straykids, etc. I've made lots of kpop friends. By the way, Me and Brooklynn got into fight because she called Jungkook a whale. So now we aren't friends. People might say I'm being dramatic but when it comes to BTS, I will go full-on out.

It's probably not the best thing to do but I don't care. I have online friends. They are the best thing that ever happened to me. Their names are:
1. Allison
2. Caddy
3. Natalyia
4. Emily

Now, lots of people will hate on the same Emily but this Emily is WAY different than all the other ones. Trust me.

Anyways there used to be another girl in the group but she betrayed us for other people. We've done so much for her and yet she left us.

This year was pretty rough. I'll go through it slowly.

I see my dad on the weekends. I have half-sisters and 1 step-sister. To be honest I don't count them as my real sisters. I have 1 sister. And her name is Gisselle. She's younger than me. She's 9. Yet she has an attitude.

I've been stressed with school and I'm sure I'm not the only one. My sister has also been giving me stress. More things have been stressing me out. So I decided to cut my hair.

Yes, I know it was a dumb decision but I haven't felt real in days! I kind of got bad so I had to go to a salon to fix it.

After all that, my family started saying how my stress isn't real. It made me cry a lot. To the point, I couldn't take it. When they saw me cry that's when they became so sweet to me.

For once they called BTS Koreans and not "chinos." After I cried they went back to calling them chinos. I guess some things never change.