The beginning of the end

As I was in the field under the old haunted oak tree I saw my tutor and three closest friends arrive in the far distance. They're old clothes still white and pure whilst I wear all the shades of brown in the world.

Once they arrived and got organized and seated she started..

"Are you ready to have a pleasant day of wonder and curiosity?" She said with a smile that was equivalent to home and everything pleasant.

As the other children began laughing with their childish excitement and wonder that filled the vacant field. I remained silent and serious starring at our instructor. "Must we always have a happy story?" The cold wind filled with the sudden silence from everyone almost scared me.

"What an idea..say how about I tell you a story that isn't all rainbows?" I say with a slight sadness filled grin. "I wouldn't mind" says my dearest friends sitting beside me with grins wide enough to start a forest fire.

"Hmm I'll allow it..besides it might be good fun!" Our instructor said with a smile. "This story happened years ago and yes as odd as it portrays to be..it is true."

|Lets go back to a time of kings and queens|

Music filled my quarters, the soft bird like song waking me up to a world I wasn't all too happy with..slowly sitting up wiping the sleep off of my face with the cold pink hands I've grown up with. With the tips of my claws I sluggishly got out of my satin sheets. As I heard the creaks in the floors whilst I moved I walked over to my gold mirror.

Looking in the mirror to see a creature of disgusting nature I heard the bells of the village..my birthday was nothing to me, just meant more of an opportunity for old age to eat away at me..

Walking out to the headquarters I'm greeted by one of my fathers servants, "Amersy gray the fifth daughter of Wilbur Gray, how may I be of service to you Technoblade this fine morning?"
I scoffed..woman especially ones with relations to my father I generally tried to avoid.

But as the heir to the throne I managed to muffle out some pleasantries "No need miss Gray..I'm quite fine on my own for now but thank you so dearly for the hospitality.."

Walking away I could feel the burn from the ladies face. I grumbled to my fathers office..arriving he muttered cruel words to himself.."dear father have you made preparations for my arrival in the village today?" I said looking out the window seeing the village just waking up and the small giggles of children and families..

"Yes my son, you need to work on being more patience it's quite the-" cutting him off I say "virtue..yes I know father..I would just like to be informed on the time of my estimated arrival?" I could see my father silently becoming irritated "9:00 Pm" I sighed "must it be a festival?" Sitting up annoyed he said with a scroll in his face...knowing my father he was never the optimist but then again neither was I..I didn't even like the place of government I was in nor the government in itself "you have responsibility and by being the next king in line you will please the country, not just the village but the country."

Leaving and bowing I roamed the halls, music still playing throughout the corridors " The one thing we royals will never have is freedom." Whilst in mid-thought I decidedly thought of the stories my tutor would read to me as a child...my father slaughtered him..

Walking in the old dust filled library with the sunlight shining in the room I gathered a book that read "do not read" of course being Technoblade I didn't tend on following the rules.

Slowly falling asleep with every word I awoke what seemed hours later by another servant. As tired as I was I ignored them and went up to my chambers to change and get ready for the festival

 As tired as I was I ignored them and went up to my chambers to change and get ready for the festival

| visual representation |

Looking in the mirror I was ready to "please" my country as my father would so gladly tell me again.

Music normally helped the voices quite down tho not for long. It seems like 3 hours passed in the blink of an eye... as my father gathers the guards to set up our horses I remained zoned out looking at the night sky in full bloom.

As soon as I got on the horse I could feel all the loud cheers of my fathers village soon to be mine. As I'm riding throughout the village I notice a lady.. nothing really special about her although she had the most beautiful eyes that sparked in the mood light.. though her clothes were worn down and ragged she was still a stunning maiden.

Once my father and I arrived at the edge of town we could hear the faint cry of a woman in the Forrest..it was the woman I say earlier...

A/n I know this was a short chapter and a pretty uneventful one at that but I really hope you stick around and enjoy this story!!