One

English teacher Harry Styles joins Doncaster High fresh out of Uni. Drama teacher Mr Tomlinson is delighted to have a new teacher - especially one who shares his passion for Shakespeare. Maybe a little too delighted...

__________________________________________

Harry awoke to his alarm singing out 'Stockholm Syndrome' by One Addition. Today was his first day working at Doncaster High as he recently moved from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. He studied at Manchester University to become an English teacher and stayed with his family in Cheshire until last summer when he moved to Doncaster.

He didn't really know anyone here in Doncaster apart from his best mate from uni, Niall, who is a chef at Nandos and his mate Shawn who works at Doncaster High as a music teacher .

Harry got up out of bed, had a shower, got dressed and did his hair before grabbing the cereal and milk and making himself a bowl of cereal. He quickly ate it and headed out the door. After all, he didn't want to be late on his first day. He got in his car and drove off to the school.

As soon as he got to school, he saw four other cars parked up so he knew he wasn't late. He got out of his car, locked it and headed inside to meet the headteacher - Mr Payne. Harry found his way to Mr Payne's office who then led him to his classroom so he could get set up. After Harry was set up, Mr Payne led him to a meeting room where he met some of the staff: Miss Bebe Rexha and Mr Zayn Malik. Shawn was also there but Harry already knew him.

Soon a petite attractive perfectly messy haired man walked in reading and apologised for being late. He introduced himself as Mr Louis Tomlinson.He then looked up from his book and smiled at Harry with his blue eyes staring into his soul, Harry's green eyes doing the same until he said "Hey I'm Mr Harry Styles." Then Harry headed to his classroom.