Eight

After the school day had finished, Liam invited the whole group over to his Zayn''s house before heading to the club.

"Zaynie babe are you ready? The guests will be arriving in five" he shouted to Zayn who was still in the bathroom probably doing his hair knowing him. As much as he loves the guy, he thinks Zayn loves the mirror almost as much as him

"I am ready" he said exiting the bathroom looking handsome as always. Soon enough everyone started arriving one by one.

As soon as Louis arrived at Liam's, his eyes immediately went to Harry. Holy fucking shit he looked so good. He looked like an angel, curly hair flowing perfectly to his shoulders and his clothes tight in the right places. Harry soon saw Louis was staring and came over to sit next to him while everyone waited for Niall and Shawn to arrive.

"Harry you look so fucking good right now" Louis complimented his boyfriend, slights rasp in his voice indicating he was turned on by Harry's appearance.

"You look handsome too Lou" he giggled and Louis swears that giggle is going to be the death of him. Niall and Shawn soon arrived and then they all headed to the club in Liam's family's limo. The guy was loaded. What do you expect?

Once they arrived at the club Liam and Louis got the orders for the first round and they watched the others dance to the music. Harry had really good rhythm in his hips is what Louis realised while watching him dance. That would come in handy.

After a couple drinks each and some shots they were all slightly drunk. Bebe had left them and gone off with some guy, Ziam was gone as well, probably shagging in the toilet and Shawn and Niall seemed to be making out in the corner which made Louis and Harry slightly confused as Niall and Shawn were supposed best mates. Eventually, Harry got Louis up on the dance floor and they started dancing to the music. well, they say dancing but truthfully it was hotter than that, Harry was grinding against Louis' crotch. When he said Harry had good rhythm earlier he definitely meant it now and he could feel himself starting to feel the effects of the dancing.

"Hazza babe" he whined, not wanting their first time while intoxicated.

"Shhh I'm dancing, Lou" he said but started grinding harder and faster on Louis dick.

"Baby" Louis whined again. This time Harry turned around to face him and started making out with him. Louis had no complaints about this until Harry started sucking hickies on my neck making me let out a moan.

"I'm gonna make you cum in your pants, daddy " he whispered seductively in Louis' ear before grinding on him again. Louis let out a louder moan. Fucking hell the things this man does to his, the dirty talk and daddy made him painfully hard. Luckily to his rescue, a rather dishevelled Zayn and Liam said that they were all heading home now. Harry let out a disappointed groan before the whole gang was all rounded up and sat in the limo.

They all stayed over a Ziam's house as they were all too drunk to make their way home and it was much easier to stay. The house had 4 bedrooms which meant couples had to share ( including Shawn and Niall though nobody is sure if they are a couple or not) and Bebe got her own room. Harry and Louis walked into the bedroom they were given for the night and Louis started to undress down to his boxers. Harry also stripped off but he ended up butt ass naked which made Louis jaw drop.

"Forgot that I was a commander oops. Like what you see Daddy?" He said alcohol making his words come out incorrectly. Louis knew he meant commando but it did make him laugh slightly.

"Fookin' 'ell 'arreh" Louis said while staring at Harry's naked body. When intoxicated Louis' accent became more prominent. Harry came closer to Louis and straddled his lap on the bed. So Harry was definitely a horny drunk if Louis couldn't tell already. They started making out and Louis was losing control. If they weren't drunk Louis would happily take him now however their first time shouldn't be when they are drunk. Moans were heard coming room other rooms which Louis could identify as Ziam's however there was another set and from earlier's making out session it had to be Shiall. Harry was grinding on Louis hard and moaning. Louis' head was leaning back against the wall and his eyes were closed in pleasure. Suddenly the grinding stopped and soft snores were coming from beside him. Harry had fallen asleep and thank fuck for that or other wise Louis may have had no control and let it go too far.