Chapter Six

"What's up Gin?" I asked. She rushed around the room, putting games away and pillows back up. "Mum wants us to clean the house and it's a mess." She exclaimed. "Ginny it will be fine." I laughed. Her head popped up at the speed of light. "Mum wants it clean, I need help that all I'm asking for." Ginny begged. "Ok fine I'll help you, you big baby." I mumbled the last part.

  With us both working together we got it done just in time for Kare and Madalyn to arrive. "Kate, it's so grate to see you." Molly smiled, pulling Kate into a hug. I feel like I've meet her before, but where. Madalyn quietly scooted off to find the boys leaving Ginny, Kate, Molly and I in the kitchen.

   In the middle of a conversation with Molly, Kate started to mess with her locked. I popped open a few times. "Can I see your locket?" I asked Kate. She kindly took it off and placed it in my palm. I opened it to reveal a picture of dad and a baby. "Who are these people?" I asked, feeling my heart beat faster. "Well that's my ex-Husband Severus Snape and our second Daughter." Kate smiled. I looked around the table to see if anyone else fit the pieces together yet, but nobody seemed to. "What's her name?" I asked kindly. "Y/n, If Severus didn't change it again. I've been looking for her for decades now. Slimy old bat won't even let me send her a letter." Kate hissed. Molly and Ginny's eyes widen. "That is Snape's daughter, Y/n Snape." Molly said. Kate's face lit up, but quickly changed to match mine. "I have to go." I said quickly and ran up to Ginny's room, I could hear her footsteps behind me.

  "Y/n, aren't you happy your Mum isn't dead." Ginny smiled, but it was a sensitive smile. "Of course I'm happy, but now not only dad lied, But so did Minnie." I said, sitting on Ginny's bed. "Maybe Minnie didn't know the truth, maybe your dad hid it." Ginny suggested. "If that's true, then I need to talk to him now." I said, a tear finally falling down my face. "First time I've seen you cry miss Snape." Ginny smiled. "There's a first time for everything." I said, Ginny giggles and the mood instantly lighted. "Why don't you go hear Kate's side of things." Ginny suggested.

  "Explain." I said coldly sitting back down. "I went to warn James and Lily, but when I got there it was too late, they where already dead. Peter Pettigrew saw me there and I knew I had to run, so I went into hiding. With Madalyn. Changed my name to impress and made fake everything. I always felt so bad for leaving you with your father." She cried. "You must have been a Hufflepuff." I said. Her eyes widened. "H-how did you know?" She asked. "Well, I asked a simple question in a stern voice and you spilled everything, and your being super emotional, plus you where loyal to the potters and risked your life to try and save them." I said. Kate smiled at me. "My compaction I see it" Kate smiled. I smiled, and stayed close to Ginny. "Nice to finally meet you." I said. Kate smiled. "As it is to meet you." She said.

After a while of uncomfortable conversation that I wanted to get out of Ginny pulled me away. "Thank the Merlin." I sighed. "There's one thing you haven't told me Miss y/n." Ginny smiled. "Oh crap." I sighed and snuck down in the chair. Ginny laughed and shook her head. "I mean I need to know whether to talk about boys or girls with you." Ginny said sitting next to me. "What do you mean?" I Questioned, although I knew exactly what she meant. "I mean I need to know if you have an attraction to male or female so we can talk about our crush's" Ginny laughed. "Well I've never really thought about it before, what about you?" I asked. "I'm a Pansexual and proud baby." She smiled. "Well that's good to know." I smiled, looking at my palms. "I guess I might be bi, but I've never actually felt attention to anyone romantically or physically." I lied. The girl I was attracted to was standing in front of me an I knew it. "Well then, we wait for your first crush." Ginny smiled, grabbing my hands and dancing around the room.