3, backstory(part 2)

Stokeleys POV:

Jahseh and his boyfriend dallas are coming over today and i don't know something is off because yesterday we were off facetime and dallas walked in and as soon as he walked in jah jumped and hung up after i asked him what happened he said someone else called him but i can tell when he's lying and im really worried about him so i hope he can come today.

*DINGDONG* "i'm comin!" i ran downstairs and unlocked the door and opened it revealing the two men "hey jah" i hugged him with a smile and looked down at his boyfriend and saw that he had a look of anger on his face so i pulled away and invited them in.    we all sat down and talked for a while we talked about how things were going until jah got up to get him something to drink and i looked at him to show where the lemonade was and i guess his dude or whatever thought i was tryna look at his ass so once jah came back he grabbed his wrist so tight i could feel it, " aye man why you grabbing on his wrist like that nigga" i got up and tried to grab jah up but they got up "im ok stoke i swear it didn't even hurt" i looked down at his wrist and i could see a bruise forming and i saw other ones to they walked out the door and little did i know that would be the last time i talked to or saw him in a long time..

y'all want me to keep going?? hmmmm no

umm... no

ok fine🙄🙄

Jahseh POV:

it's been four months since i talked to any of my friends dallas has been starving me, forcing me to clean naked, carved his name on my hip, beat me and worse of all he's raped me more than i can count i've gotten so skinny and i have bruises and cuts all over me. i used to weigh 125 lbs now i weigh 73 lbs when i look at myself in the mirror i can see my ribs and my arms are caving in and my face is so pale.

i don't know what went wrong it all happened one night when we came home from dave and busters and we had a great time but then we started kissing *FLASHBACK* he laid me on the bed i knew he was drunk so i said stop and he continued (TW RAPE) soon enough all of my clothes were off  "NOOO PLEASE DALLAS PI DONT WANT IT " i screamed, i laid on the bed with my boyfriend on top of me drunk, and angry. i squirmed as he pinned my small body down to the bed and entered inside of me it felt horrible it felt like someone was ripping my guts into pieces i could see the blood running down my thin and scarred thighs , i laid back crying and screaming while he groaned and moaning into my ears they were the worst sounds i have ever heard in my life it made me feel so disgusting finally he pulled out and left me there.
*end of flashback*

ive been stuck here at his house for months and i've been planning how i can escape . it's raining outside and it's pretty loud so i think i should be able to leave i don't know where i'm gonna go but i gotta get the FUCK outta here and fast before this nigga kills me.