Drunk.22

[ Goal : 40+votes, 20+comments ]

Thanks for 20k+ on this book and 60k+ on high ! Big love X(:

Dedications: The answer was black !

Sweetest comment from last chapter : "This book is the best, soon as it said you updated I screamed" -taetae5560

Zayn's POV

I shook Bobby's hand firmly and I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt like hell.
When he let go I held onto my own hand.

"Zayn mind if I have a word with you ." Bobby asked and Niall looked at him like he was crazy.

Nevertheless I agreed and followed him into the room that he led me to. He signalled for me to take the seat across from him and I did.

"Look, I'm a man and I guess you can say you're one too so we're going to talk like two adults."
He started and it was obvious he was wasting no time.

"I'm not a fan of anyone who constantly hurts my son, anyone who blatantly doesn't give a fuck about his feelings." He's never really had this talk with me before and he's never cursed at me. When I first met him of course he talked to me but it was more about who I am not what he wants me to be. He liked me more than Greg did that was for sure, but that was before I got his son pregnant.

"I do care about his feelings, I don't hurt him on purpose I love him."

"No you don't.. Love is what my wife and I have. The last thing I'd do is hurt her I'll do any I have to in order to avoid that." He told me .

"Listen, I respect you and everything but you're not going to sit here and tell me I don't love Niall because I do. He's everything to me and I'll never hurt him again .

"I'll believe you for now but the moment he comes back crying to his mum and I because of something you did I'll make sure of it you won't see Jaxon again."

"You can't do that, he's my son regardless if Niall and I are together or not."

"We'll see about that." He stood up from his seat.

"Glad we had this talk." I said sarcastically before following him out the room and back to the livingroom where Niall, Maura, and Jaxon were.

I picked Jaxon up and kissed his forehead,"Hey little man."

"We're leaving this hell hole." I added under my breath.

"Where's his diaper bag?" I asked and Maura handed it to me.

"Zayn aren't you hungry? You can all stay for dinner if you'd like." Maura offered.

"Greg's coming over we can all have a family dinner like we used to." She smiled and I didn't want to get on her bad side as well so I agreed.

"Sure, Ni that's okay right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Please please no arguing I just want to eat and have fun." Niall said to everyone but I know he's meaning Greg and I.

I don't even have the energy to argue with him, as long as I'm with Niall everything's fine.

"I'll start setting the table." Maura said before going off into the kitchen.

I sat down on the couch with Jax in my arms and Niall sat beside me.
"Look at his hair!" He exclaimed running his hand through Jaxon's blonde hair.

"He's needs a haircut." He added but I shook my head no.

"We're never cutting his hair."

"We can't just not cut his hair it's going to be long like a girls." Niall laughed and Jaxon reached his arms out for him so he picked him up.