chapter-8

_

'You are what!!!!???' souted taehyung. But jungkook was just standing there like a statue.

Hoseoki flinched from her boyfriend's loud roaring,. Then she softly said 'it-s you-rs ta-e' .

'how can it be mine !!. When I haven't done it since a month' tae growled. 'you on what! Tae that's why it happened!!! I'm pre-gnant sinc-e a mo-nth an-d yo-u di-dn't even saw the symptoms that was happening!!!!!.....???'

And like that there were shoutings , growlings , crying. And the last word that came out from tae shocked everyone.

'get the f*ck out of here I don't want you !!! , or this little thing!'

'Tae! What are you doing!!? You are not in the right mind . Pls think more!!!' souted jungkook. but tae didn't listend.

After that-

~~~~~

"Wake up hoseoki!! Wake up!!!" Jimin screamed, why cuz hobi was sleeping and suddenly she started souting, means she is having a nightmare, so she dicided to wake her up .

Hoseok stirred in her sleep and suddenly moved her body from the seat , and started screaming, " NO!!!!! Taehyung don't do that!!!pls don't kick me out pls!!!!...." And jimin just hugged her thinking that she must scared after the bad dream. She drew soothing circles in her back and said sweet nothing's.

And after like five minutes, hoseok calmed down. " It's nothing hoseoki , it was just a nightmare nothing else . You know right that taehyung oppa love you very much !?. He won't do anything bad okey just trust me" jimin said softly , and hobi calmed after that .

__

They reached home , and just went inside . With hoseok being calm now.

What they saw shocked them .

They saw their boyfriends already in home and had a worried look on their face . And after they saw their girlfriends they quickly ran towards them and hugged them . And bombard them with questions. Such as where were you, have you ate anything and more....

They reassured them that they were fine and healthy. After that hoseok and jimin looked toward eachother and jimin nooded towards hoseok.

Hoseok thought about some moments but shrugged it off and , made a tough decision that . she will just say the truth and if anything happens then she will she it later.

" Guys I-" she took w deep breath and said " I'm preg-pregn-ent" she lowered her head and shut her eyes after that waiting for their reaction. But what happened was definitely not expected.

What she heard is squealing and lots of 'yayyyyyyyy' . When she looked towards tae , she saw pure tears were streaming down his face with a look of happiness and love.

Then she was hugged tightly means very tightly, that she couldn't even breath 'tae I couldn't bre-ath' she said voice muffled with her face pressed against taehyungs chest .

" Oh!!! Baby you don't know how happy I am !!!! Thank you thank you so much for this gift baby I'm so freaking happy!!!!" Tae squealed.

After everyone said congratulation to the couple and left the couple with happy faces. Then the vhope couple went to their bedroom and cuddeled to sleep.

__

After two weekes , everything was going good gradually , everyone was happy.

The jikook couple were in their companies office room .

When suddenly they heard a call. It was from jimins phone , when she looked at her phone she saw the caller ID 'mom' it says  . And she answered it with a smile.

"Anyoung eomma!" said jimin " oh anyoung! jimin , have are you my daughter!" asked jimins mother , "O I'm fine eomma how are you!!!" She asked excitedly like a child making her mother chuckle " I'm fine my beautiful daughter!!! Just wanna ask when are you coming home to us , you lovely old parents" she asked. And jimin answered "I think I will go there in this weekend means TOMORROW!!!!!! " She  started screaming excitedly making everyone laugh who was around her ." Oooo you heard that jimins father, she is coming tomorrow. now you work my daughter, come tomorrow okey and stay safe" . "Ok eomma bye ,bye APPA if you are near eomma !!!". And just like that the hunged the call.

"So you are going tomorrow huh, you seem more excited to see your family, oh ,wait I'm going Busan too you remember so we can go together with tae and his girlfriend ! Right" he said excitedly, making jimin laugh but she nodded her head.

To be continued~

_____________________________________

Hehe ☺️❤️ .

Here is another chapter, I thought I should write today cuz I have the whole day free😃.

Let's see what happens next in the chapter☺️.

By the way happy holi, if any Indian is reading this a very happy holi to you 🥰💜❤️.

Bye love you all 😘💞😘.

Borahae sarangeo 💜❤️❤️
Jikookloverrrrrrr 💜~💜