"LIB WAKE UPPPP" if the first thing i hear next to my ear. I swear my ear is bleeding that shit hurt.

"What the actual fuck draco i was sleeping" i look over and see this bitch smiling like he accomplished something

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty if I let you sleep in longer you'll miss you classes"

"I can live with that, wait how did you get in this is the girls sleeping area"

"Pansy,if you couldn't tell she kinda fancys me might as well take that to my advantage"

"Oh no trust me I know,where are your little minions" draco rolls his eyes in annoyance,I've always called his little trio his minions. It's funny I mean they do everything he says.

"Haha very funny now get up and atleast look decent for your classes"

"Yeah yeah now leave before I turn your hair red" draco looks at me scared and runs out of the room I look around and nobody is here. I guess I really have been sleeping for long. Now should I wear some pants or a skirt. I guess I'll wear the skirt. It's my first day gotta make an expression on everyone. I wonder if im doing to much. Meh there's no such thing as to much. I get ready and almost leave without my tie but I run back to get it. I start heading to potions class and when I get there very seat is filled besides one next to a ginger. Must be a weasley. I go and sit next to him he has some long hair.

"So you're the new student"

"Malfoy,libitina malfoy, and im guessing you're a weasley" he looks at me and smirks.

"I'm fred,Fred weasley" he grabs my and and kisses it. I snatch it away

"Ahhh your one of the twins,Ron told me about you two"

"Yes, I have a twin named George, so you and Ron do you guys have a thing or?" he clears his throat before asking if we have something going on and frowning his eyebrows. I wonder what's going on with him I barely know him and he's being so nosey.

"Me and Ron?" He looks at me and nods his head waiting on the answer as if it were a life or death answer.
"No" he let's out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding in.
"However he is cute I wonder if he has a girlfriend, do you know fred" I tilt my head looking at him abserving how his face changes to my response that he didn't see coming. He's getting jealous,his hands go into fists. I know I said I won't date or mess around with any boys here but this is fun. This won't hurt anybody.

"No I don't know actually" he doesn't look me in the eye this time. I wonder how much that effected him.

"Oh well anyways you should probably pay attention to the teacher instead of staring at me. Didn't you mom tell you it isn't nice to stare at a lady" I look over and he laughing.

"You know you really are something"

"Oh trust me I know weasley" I feel someone throw a paper at me I turn around and it's Adrian he starts laughing as if getting some paper stuck in my hair is funny. Good thing were learning how to change things in this class. I make my potion faster then everyone else because my father already taught me how to do it but the teacher asks me why I was done so early.

"Miss.malfoy done so soon"

"Yes mr.Slughorn"

"And how is it that you finished before any other student"

"My father already taught me this but if you think I did it wrong I can show you"

"Yes I think that would be the best"
I go over and walk towards Adrian he looks skeptical of the liquid I have in my hands.

"Drink it puecy"

"Now why would I do that"

"Drink it mr.pucey I would like to see if Miss. Malfoy did the spell correctly"

He looks at me nervously and take it out of my hand and drinks it. He looks and me and asks what I did to him I said revenge. Next thing you know adrian nose hairs growing to the ground and his hair turning yellow.

"Well done miss. Malfoy"
I look at him and walk back to my seat while everyone is still laughing at the captain the slytherin quidditch team.

"Hey that was pretty good Malfoy"

"Why thank you weasley"

"Maybe this class won't be such a bore having you around"

"Well I hope so, do you need any help"

"No I got it you'd be surprised on how many times I've made this potion" we both look at each other smiling. I might like this kid. He doesn't seem so bad. Class is over I hurry and pack my stuff because I know I will get chaised by a very angy Adrian. And I was right as soon as I left that class I hear a angry Adrian yelling

"LIB DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE" I start running because last thing I need is to feel the so called rath of my bestfriend. What rath you may ask. Adrian tackles me and hangs his spit over my face because I am absolutely repulsed by saliva,yes even my own. I make it to my next class called defense against the dark arts. Seems interesting. Do I get to learn how to defend myself against Voldemort. I walk in and see draco with his minions so there's no way I'm going to sit next to them. I see Ron with a brunette haired guy so I can't sit next to them. There's an empty seat next to a guy that looks nice so I go and sit next to him.

"Hi"

"Hi there I'm libitina"

"Oh I know" I look at him and tilt my head with a smile

"Oh do you now"

"Yes your Dracos sister"

"Yes indeed I am and you are..."

"Oh yeah im Neville"

"Well it's nice to meet you Neville" I hold out my hand for him to shake it and he looks surprised but shakes it

"You know you don't seem like a malfoy"

"Yeah I get that alot"