Please read this

Okay so. This happened

So apparently, Identity V is gonna have a big update soon

So apparently, Identity V is gonna have a big update soon. And the update said that they will improve the graphics (I think) because NetEase is gonna use a new engine.

And I saw on a Instagram post that we need to update the game so the graphics will be better (I guess). But (as you guys can see in the screenshot) that I don't have enough space to update. Now at first I wanted to delete it and then download it back but I'm afraid that it will erase my data even if I had already connected my account.

And (according to the instagram post) if I don't update the game until April 1st, I won't be able to play it.

So if that does happen I will try to delete it and download it back, if I am not able to download it because of my storage, there's a chance that I may not able to update this book again.

And I really don't want to.

I've had a fun time writing this book and I don't want to end up discontinuing this like my last book.

But if I'm lucky, I will probably download IDV on my brother's phone so I could play it and is still in the fandom (but probably not much)

and if y'all are asking where the update is. It will come out as soon as possible. Right now I'm really stressed out after all of this. One of my family members is sick and my mom is scared that they have Covid and that makes me scared. And I'm close to my graduation and I really need to study hard for me to graduate.

So yeah. That is all I have to say right now. Again the next chapter will be out in a few days, don't worry.

Anyway bye for now