VII

Narrators POV

Hanji returned Y/n's katana and everyone slept, Y/n stayed outside, the moon can be seen pretty clear, the marks on the moon is clear the dark blue sky is beautiful decorated by shimmering stars.

Her katana next to her as she drink some tea, a presence is felt but not a threat, Erwin sat next to Y/n, drinking coffee and he spoke.

"So every demon is killed by a special sword huh?"

"Yes"

y/n answered and sipped some tea, Erwin hummed while drinking his coffee, there was a comfortable silence between them, Y/n's finger twitched as in a matter of seconds she was out of the table, standing behind Erwin.

Giyuu, Makomo and Sabito felt the presence and run out of their tent, holding their katanas they circled the tents, looking around.

"Commander...... "

As Y/n said that Erwin know what to do and rush to the tents and started waling them up, then the shouting started, mostly coming from the the Military Police.

Y/n gripped her Katana as she noticed there was many, Its okay and she will not get hurt but the people that was still asleep, waiting for the demons is just a pain in the ass so she run towards the demon and killed them, The slayers noticed her movements and copied her.

So that the other people will not get targeted, to her surprise, The Survey Corps members knew how to fight and slash the demons limbs.

Y/n's POV

I looked at the Survey Corps member helping us but then I noticed that they are not killing them right.........

"Aim for the neck!"

I shouted as I killed the other demons, they were just normal once, not strong but they are plenty, I looked at the other and saw them aiming for the neck and killing it, I glance at the younger slayers and noticed they were doing great, the other demons retreat.

I took a deep breath and run towards it, 

"Insect Breathing: Caprice..... 
Twilight Dance "

I said quietly and then dash to the demon fast and cut the head of the demons, the sword created a butterfly that went to stick to the demons neck and exploded.

Leaving one, who was afraid and I heard it a little when escaping.....

"Please dont"

I heard it talk, I grabbed my katana and stab it to its shoulder and bend down.

"Why are demons here? lower six?"

I said and his eyes widen and attacked me but failed as I cut it then I cut its head, I put my Katana back to them scabbard and looked at them, I looked around to see everyone safe but its not safe if we stayed here longer. 

I went to Darius and told him its not safe anymore and we need to go, I agreed by the not safe and began to preparing everyone to leave, 

' Giyuu, Sabito and Makomo did great in killing demons, maybe I should promote them to Tsuchinoto '

I thought as I look at them handing and bowing to the Garrison guards for the tent they used.

After being done, Darius opened the carriage and me and the trio got in as Me and Darius talked about the new regiment and where it is located.

Passing through the Utopia district, it was cold in there, mostly because sun doesn't shine mostly here, and since the sun doesn't shine.

' Demons roam around..... '