Part 1

Welcome to our shop Nini, showing his bunny smile to Jennie JungKook welcomed her with her favourite flower, Jennie who can't resist his cuteness, she took the flower , and look at him and asked " why you're being so sweet to me "? Jungkook lowered his head and stare at her, " because you're my love, and I promise I won't and I can't stop loving you, loving you become my job that I won't get tired of "

If loving you is a job , I would do it for free says Jungkook to Jennie , Jennie who melts by his words, she felt lucky to have guy who loved her this much.

And the alarm snooze, Jungkook snapped from his dream " sh*t it's was a dream " Jungkook woke up, and get ready for his work, as he walk to his car, he notice his twin brother JK was talking to someone on phone, he doesn't want to bother his brother But Before he get into his car JK called Jungkook and say " Can you drop me at college, also can you give ride to Jennie as well, we are late to our class " Jungkook immediately get into car with his Twin brother JK,  and drove to Jennie house.

As their were waiting for Jennie, JK keep on checking his watch and mumbling something to himself Jungkook get annoyed by him and asked " what " JK hissed and said " I don't know what took her so long to get ready, these girls are so obsessed with makeup Jungkook smiled " just wait she's might be busy or something and I don't think so Jennie needs make up she's pretty even without make up"JK smirked  " i know what exactly you mean" and winked at Jungkook.

Hey JK , "oh hi Jungkook I'm sorry i make you wait so long" Jennie bowed at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at her carefully, stared at her he couldn't believe his eyes that she was talking to him he kept on looking at her , on other side Jennie were confused ,JK noticed and decided break the scene " Ah Jungkook should we go? We already late to our class and you have to go work right? " Jungkook feel embarrassed his face turn red " ah yeah we should go, and it's okay Nini, it's fine, not a big deal it's doesn't matter " left out chuckle "

As he dropped them at their college, Jennie say thanks several times for picking up her up if not she would be late, Jungkook keep saying " its okay not a big deal" until he got an idea " how about you going out with me one day " he asked her. She was shocked. Jungkook chuckled " hey i mean just a dinner a fr- friendly dinner " he hesitates
She took a second to answer, " sounds like a plan, tell me when you're free, JK join us too " she said to JK and Jungkook  slightly get annoyed " JK didn't know what to answer to break this awkward scene he changed the topic by saying " ahh, we should go to class already " Bye Jungkook see you later his brother JK waving and dragging Jennie with him.

Why always JK? I'm not handsome? He is literally me? He thought to himself ( he is not jealous of his brother)

As Jungkook start work, he thought of giving surprise to jennie by sending her favourite flower. Until he got a call from his family saying his dad was admitted in hospital

( To be continue.. )