HARRY'S CONDITION

A few years ago, Harry went to see a friend who was a doctor, his name was Jacob . He had a clinic in Devonshire.

Harry didn't have any more friends so he would go to Jacob and discuss his problems. As he sat down next to him , the doctor noticed a strange look of discomfort and injuries on his face, he asked him why his face looks so strange?

When his friend asked the reason of his condition, Harry took a deep breath and began to tell his story. Harry told his friend that he was passing by a cemetery last Thursday.

He was riding his bicycle happily when suddenly he noticed that his bicycle had punctured. He was little panicked because it was late at night , He had to get home early because he was hungry.

He couldn't do anything else so he started walking. Harry's office was a long way from home and on the way there was a forest with a cemetery.In the darkness of that night, he got a little scared and said to himself that this bicycle also had to be punctured. After walking for a while He looked up at the sky and saw that it was covered with dark clouds.

And suddenly he  felt that he is surrounded by  supernatural powers he could hear wolves howling from near village In this situation he began to tremble. 

{ 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑼𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹}