Chapter 38

Dean Ambrose's POV;
"Wait, they want you to start going after the IC championship?" April asked, before bursting out in laughter.
I gave her a stern look, trying to hide my smile.
"Well, I can't wait till tomorrow." I say, pulling April towards me.
"What's tomorrow?" She replies, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"When I'm taking you on a date." I answer, and she beams at me.
"Really?" I nod, and she gives me a giant bear hug.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" I ask, and April looks at me.
"We could order pizza, play video games, order pizza, watch reality TV shows, watch the Walking Dead..did I mention order pizza?" She smiles, and I laugh.
"Yes, quite a few times actually. I'll go order it now." I get up and walk over to my phone, which is charging in the living room area.
I call a local pizza parlor and order 2 cheese pizzas. I walk back over to April who's setting up for 2k15.
"Game on." I smirk, and she gives me her game face.

-Next Day-
AJ Lee's POV;
"You guys are literally the cutest." Paige gushed, joining me on the treadmill.
"Thanks, but we need to find you someone." I winked at her, and she laughed.
"I'm perfectly fine with my cat and wrestling." She replied, sending me a smile.
"If you change your mind, lemme know." I smirked, before heading over to the weight lifting section.

"Hey shortstack, you ready to go?" Dean called out, and I nodded, turning around.
I grabbed my bag and slung it around my shoulder. I took a few gulps of my water and followed Dean out of the gym.
"FastLane is this Sunday, you excited?" I ask, as Dean and I got in the car.
"You betcha." He replied, giving me that toothy grin.
I peck his lips, smiling back.

I took a picture of my baby and posted it on Twitter with the caption
@WWEAJLee- my baby just resting
I posted it and shut my phone off, already prepared for my notifications to blow up. "Hey, I'm gonna go hang out with Roman for a bit. I'll see you later. Love ya shortstack." Dean kissed me before walking out the door.
I plopped on the bed, and turned the TV on, watching the Walking Dead.

Someone knocked on the door, and I got up, unlocking it and opening the door. I gave a small glare at the person infront of my door.
"Nice to see ya too, crazy." He smirked, pushing past me and sitting on the couch.
"Did I say you could come in?" I snap, slamming the door.
"Nope, but sense when do I listen to you?" He replied, and I shrugged.
"What do you want?" I ask, crossing my arms.
"I just want to warn you that Sunday I will become the New WWE Champion, and make sure you let your 'DeanyPoo' know that." He seriously spoke, standing up and getting in my face.
"Well Punk, I'll make sure to tell him that, but right now you should really leave before I regret-" Punk cut me off.

"Regret doing what? Kissing me? Becoming my girlfriend? Who wouldn't?" Punk pointed to himself.
I rolled my eyes.
"No dumbass, this." I slapped him hard, making him stumble into the door.
"I wouldn't be doing that if I were you, but I'll see you on Sunday." He smirked, before opening the door and disappearing into the hallway.
I let out a sigh of relief and promised not to mention anything to Dean.
[so here's chapter 38, sorry if it's boring or doesn't make sense😂 btw thanks for 14k reads💘🎉make sure to vote👽✌️]