i'm sorry

" I LOVED YOU WITH MY LIFE I TREATED YOU LIKE A QUEEN I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT THE OTHERS SAID I LOVED YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME ?! "
Hermione was crying her messy fluffy hair was in a messier state than usual and her face was covered in tears " im sorry " she said not daring to look at Ron in the eye . Just than, Harry came in he was in a mess clearly he was drinking again. Ron and Harrys eyes met. The tension was so strong as thought sparks in the air. " h—herrm-mionee" Harry said in a slurish voice . Just than Ginny walked in she was sweating a lot and her face was filled with fury . " I MARRIED SUCH A USELESS MAN ! " Ginny screamed but her voice broke , she was crying while holding baby albus in her arms hermione ran to ginny and hugged her Ginny and hermione shared a bond that  when they hugged their whole life was left behind them and nothing but them was existing .
  Ron had already left by the backdoor to play quidditch and Harry was passed out on Rons and hermiones couch .
  Hermione and Ginny went and rented themselves a motel while Ron was at his parents house and Harry was still passed out on the couch . " goodnight " hermione said "goodnight" Ginny replied and they went to bed .
  The next morning Harry and Ron were still no where to be seen , both Ginny and hermione decided to stay home and give themselves a girls night . They were enjoying the alone time they got but after 1 week without see Harry and Ron they got worried so hermione and Ginny first went to mr and Mrs Weasley house. But birthed Ron not Harry was there , next they went to Harry and ginnys place , still no sign of them...

TO       BE.           COUNTINUED.              🧸🧺

              🧸🧺