Part 2

I landed on my feet. I was in a jungle. I walked to water to see what I looked like. I had black jeans, a black belt with glocks and a black crop top on. "Where- who are you?" I asked as I saw a guy walking around. "Don't remember me? What a shame. I thought you'd remember your ex," he said and walked towards me.

"Traitor," he said but I was already in a somewhat van with some guy. I just looked at him and didn't say anything. "Ah, nice to see you again, Jessi. Wise decision to help," he said and I was even more confused. "Why am i here?" I asked. "To save Jumanji," he said and I saw four other people.

"Dr. Bravestone! Welcome to Jumanji!" the man said. The doors opened. "Dont just stand there. In you go," he said. They all ran in and the man drove away. "Dr. Bravestone. Famed archaeologist and international explorer. Known across the seven continents for your courage exploits," the man said.

"Is there a seatbelt?" he asked. "Wait Spencer?" I said.
"Yeah. How did you know? Are you? Taylor?" he said looking at me. I nodded. "Oh my god, Taylor! Oh yeah I'm Beth, that's Frodge and Martha," Beth said pointing at the rest of them and I nodded.

The man talked to the others. There was a cut scene.

My name is Nigel Billinsly, Jumanji field guide. I was hired by your former partner, now nemesis, Professor Russel Van Pelt to lead a fateful expedition.

It showed that guy who was 'my ex'

You see, Professor Van Pelt had come in search of the fabled Jaguar Shrine resting place of the sacred jewel of Jumanji. As you know better than anyone, the jewel was his great obsession. And after years of research, he believed that he had discovered its whereabouts. "Could it be? Have we finally found it?" Van Pelt told me that he wanted to find the jewel in order to document it in his writings.

What I did not know, was that he intended the jewel for Jessi and himself. Legend tells that the Jaguar watches over Jumanji and anyone who dares to blind him will be consumed by a dark power. Van Pelt assume dominion over all of Jumanji's creatures possessing them, controlling them. And a terrible curse verfüll this once-placid land. I begged them to put it back but once they had it in their grasp he could never let it go.

So I waited till he slept that night and I made my move. Jessi saw me and helped me take the jewel,

"Right then," Nigel said as the cut scene ended. He handed Spencer the jewel and said "With the invaluable help of your associates, you must use your complementary skills to return the jewel to the Jaguar's eye and lift the curse."

We all stared at him, trying to understand what we are doing. "I'm sure that you'll want to start right away," Nigel said. "Actually, I think-" Spencer said but got caught off by Nigel when he said "Good luck!" without hesitating.

He gave Spencer the jewel.  "The faith of Jumanji is in your hands," he said and the doors opened, making us jump a bit. "What?" Fridge said confused.

"And remember: The goal for you, I'll recite in verse. Return the jewel and lift the curse. If you wish to leave the game. You must save Jumanji and call out its name.

Good luck! The fate of Jumanji is in your hands," Nigel started to repeat. We all stepped out and looked around. "It's okay. You can handle this. In real life, people love you. You can hook up with anyone you want," Beth said to herself.

"Is that what you tell yourself when you're scared?" Martha asked her. "Can you not judge me for two seconds? I split up with Noah, I turned into a guy and I cannot don't my phone. I am allowed to be upset," Beth said. Her voice was shakey. (Idk if u write it like that)

I walked away and breathed a bit. 'What the fuck. Why am I stuck in here?' I thought and closed my eyes.

"I want to scream right now," I said and turned to the others. Fridge looked at me and said "Wait till Nigel is gone. I don't know how he'll react to you screaming."

I nodded and turned back around. "He's gone," Martha said. I looked if he was really gone and screamed really loud. They all had to put their hands onto their ears.

"That felt good," I said and turned back to them. They didn't say anything.

"You want to put this in there?" Spencer asked Fridge and held the jewel in his direction. Fridge looked at it and said "No." Spencer looked at him and said "Come on. You're the only one with a backpack, Fridge"

"But Taylor has one. It's not as big but she has one," Fridge said looking at me. I looked into my bag and saw some berettas, glocks and some more. My bag wasn't really that big I had just maybe five things in there.

"Not a good idea," I said. "Why?" Spencer asked.
"There's just glocks and berettas and maybe a CZ," I said and showed it to him. There was no space for it.

"Fine," Fridge said and stuffed the jewel in his bag.
"So what? We have a mal. So now we're supposed to go and find...?" Fridge said.

"The bazaar, I guess?" Spencer said. "So we return the jewel to the Jaguar statue and then we go home. No problem," Martha said walking around. "Why can't we just leave, stop the game, without doing all this stuff?" Beth said. I looked at her and said "That's not how games work. We have to finish the game."

"I think... I think we have to save Jumanji," Spencer said looking somewhere. "Damn that is a man right there," Beth said. "Y'all find that attractive?" I said.
"Fuck. Uh nevermind," I yelled at myself. I forgot that I was still closeted.

"Taylor? Are you- Are you a lesbian?" Martha asked and I nodded. "Oh my, I'm proud of you. But not for staying closeted for so long," she said and walked towards me.

(If you wanna be straight idk just ignore that lol)

I'm gonna end the chapter here cuz I wanna watch smth else now (Ranboo's stream) and yeah lol bye