Tickets and Birthdays

School was a long one. I kept on thinking about the tickets, and it wasn't helping with all the 1D things that I had gotten. When we were on the bus ride back home, Stara started talking to me. "What did you want to tell me?" she asked. "I... i uh........ um................. maybe I should just show you," I said. I reached into my backpack and pulled out the tickets. "You GOT US ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!!!" she said. "No, I found them on the sidewalk," I said. "Are you going to keep them?" she asked. I thought about it, long and hard. "No," I said. "TALL! why not?" Stara said. Just think about that girl/guy who lost the tickets. She must be sooooo sad. I have to find her. "Sorry I overheard your conversation, I know a girl in my neighborhood who have been looking for the tickets everywhere, she even had pictures posted up on trees and everything. Can I see those tickets?" the bus driver said. "Urm.... sure," I said. He held out a the sign that the girl had put up practilly everywhere and compared the tickets with the picture. I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!! These tickets are exactly the same! I'll make sure to give it to her. Thank 

 goodness, bless you. How can I ever repay you?" said the bus driver. "HEY BUS DRIVER ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO BE DRIVING!" said a student. When Stere and I got to our stop as we were getting out the bus driver said. "Would it help if I give you two tickets?" the bus driver said. "YES!" we both squealed. "Okay how many?" the bus driver said. "Three," I said. "Who's going with ya?" "My mom, duh"  "Okay, tommorow I'll give you the tickets," said the bus driver. We said thanks and got off.

"AAHAHSHAHAHAAHAHA!!! We are going to meet ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!" I said. We both fangirled. "Hey wanna come over?" I asked Stara. "Sure, let me text my mom," Stara said. After she finished texting I begged her to see what it said on her phone. This is what it said.

Hey Mom Im staying over at Tallies, is that okay?

Sure! Be back at 7:00 PM. Tell Jane I said hi. 

Thanks mom! Love you bye!

Right back at you, xoxo mom

Hahaha, she told Stara to tell my mom that she said hi. Anyway when I went into my house my mom, dad, and my little sister said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I was distracted by the huge mound of presents sitting on the couch.  "Awwww MOM!! DADD!!!" I said as I ran to hug them. "Raincheck, Stere?" I asked. "Raincheck," she said with a faint smile. She walked out of the door and went back to her  house. "First, unwrap this one, its from me," said my little sister Ellie. I opened the box and it was a whole set of clothes that looked like Lou. Striped pink and white shirt, pink skinny jeans, pink suspenders, and pink TOMS!!!!! "OMG!! Elle, thanks!" I said. I hugged the lights out of her. "She did it was with all of the money she saved up!" said Dad. That made me hug her even tighter. "Tall.........tall.......................stop........................i..................cant..........................breaaathe.......................tall" she struggled to say. "TALLIE STOP SHES TURNING PURPLE!" said dad. "Tall............stop" said Elle. "TALLIE!" mom said and as she said those words she knocked me onto the floor. I heard Ellie take in a gush of air. "Next present,"  mom said. 

                                                                        * * *

Okay I got a lot of 1d things for my birthday. I got old style 1D clothes. I got Lou clothes which I explained to you. I got Harry clothes which was a blazer and kacki skinny jeans. I got Niall clothes which was a coral shirt, sweater, and long sleeve. I got Zayn clothes which was just a varsity jacket and I got Liam clothes which were plaid shirts. I got Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry, and Liam dolls. I got Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis, Zayn keychains. Thats about it. Tommorow I'm getting TICKETS!!! I'm soo excited.

                                                                    *            *            *

The next day when Stere and I got on the bus the bus driver said, "Here are your three tickets," he said. "Thanks!" we both said. We sat down on our seats totally trying not to fangirl. "OMG the concerts tommorow!" said Stara. "How'd he get the tickets so late!" I said. I texted my mom. This was what the text said.

Hey mom I got 1D concert tickets

Great honey, whens the concert

 Tommorow, can I go with Stara and you be our chaperone

Okay. Only because it's your birthday

GREAT!! THANKS MOM!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! XOXO TALLIE

xoxo mom

"I already texted my mom, she said yes!" Stara and I said in unison. "Wait TALL!!!" Stere said. "Yeah?" "Front Row tickets + VIP!!" "URMAHGAWD STERE URMAHGAWD!!!"

________________________________________________________________________

1D CONCERT IN CHAPTER 3 WOOT WOOT!!! WHAT DO U GUYS THINK 

A REAL SUPRISE IS COMING IN CHAPTER 3 

-DHIAMBI