Prologue

Hello, everyone. The New World Fool here. Thought I'd drop by and discuss some of my plans for this little project.

First off, my heartfelt thanks to everyone for their support. Since it's clear what everyone wants, this story will be my primary focus. Now then, I can officially confirm that I will be adding two additional locales and Jails to this story. The first Jail will be on Tatsumi Port Island, while the second will be located in sleepy little Inaba City. You know, I do find it rather weird how Persona 3 and Persona 4 barely get mentioned in Persona 5/Persona 5 Royal, especially with the Investigation Team having actually BEEN to Port Island. And in the canon Strikers game, even if there hadn't been a Jail in Inaba or Port Island, it would have been awesome to see the Phantom Thieves spend the night at the Amagi Inn or play some variant of the King's Game, or both. Although, to be fair, there isn't really much of a reason for the Thieves to stop by Port Island, unless it was to take a ferry somewhere. As it stands, the Port Island Jail will take place between the Sendai Jail and the Sapporo Jail. As for Inaba, right now that is looking like it is going to be after the Okinawa Jail.

Additionally, I have decided to use some creative license and give our Phantom Thieves a three month long summer vacation, like we have here in the good ol' USA. This is done in order to make sure that I can fit Port Island and Inaba into the story, as well as some quality bonding between the Phantom Thieves of Hearts, as well as being able to have the gang stop and smell the roses a bit more (and go skinny dipping in the AO3 version. Sorry, fanfiction folks, but there's a rule about things like that, and I'd rather not take my chances), as well as bond with the IT and Shadow Operatives a bit more, as opposed to just stopping, kicking the crap out of some asshole Monarch, and then getting out of dodge. Naturally, I have already gone back and modified the prologue accordingly.

Also... I have decided to re-enable guest comments on my work. However, should the aforementioned spammer try to harass me on my works again, then I will see to it that they are shut down permanently. I've had to deal with spammers far too much already and I will not allow the same thing to happen again.

Well, that's all I really wanted to cover. So, in the words of a certain God of Control, let us start the game!

Oh, and one more thing before we begin. Me and CloudStrife07 would like to personally thank DarkRose--Chan from Wattpad for requesting to make the amazing story cover as shown below.

DISCLAIMER: THE FOLLOWING FANFIC CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS FOR PERSONA 5: THE ROYAL AND PERSONA 5 STRIKERS. ALL READERS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY READING THIS FANFIC, THEY HAVE ALREADY BEATEN BOTH GAMES OR SIMPLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT BEING SPOILED. YE HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Prologue

Shibuya Crossroads...?

June 18th, 2017

Three shadowy figures lept across the rooftops, miles above the city streets, almost too quickly to be seen with any sort of clarity. That is, until they stopped darting about.

One of the figures was revealed to be a young man of around seventeen. He had frizzy black hair, dark gray eyes, and was clad in a black leather ankle-length tailcoat with a collar that reached almost to the top of his head, a dark gray high-necked waistcoat with gold accents, black pants, a pair of brown-black winkle pickers and a pair of red leather gloves. His face was concealed by black and white, birdlike domino mask.

The second figure was revealed to be a young woman with flaming red hair clad in a black mask with silver highlights and has a black ribbon tied to her ponytail, a strapless black leotard, a chain belt with two silver rose motifs and a rapier scabbard attached to it, a black choker, red gloves, a black bolero jacket with gold buttons, ruffled sleeves and three floor-length coattails, thigh-length hose and stiletto-heels that resembled ballet shoes on the tops.