A Special Thank You

To be honest, Adopted by Be More Chill was sort of a side project. I didn't expect to finish the book. I had just gotten into the fandom then, and thought it would be fun to repurpose an old OC of mine. Her name was also Valerie, and she was also smart, had a strong accent, and loved music. So seeing this Val be a fan favorite makes me smile so much. My OC from my own head actually makes people smile, and I was really young when the first Valerie was created.

There are a few people I want to thank for this book:

MichaelMellsBathroom I love you so, so much. Thanks for supporting me with all my evil plans, and also the happy plans. Thanks for slipping Val into your TreeBros oneshot book. (if you haven't read that, go check it out, it's amazing.) Thanks for all the raging, all the laughter, and for being the best friend ever. And also, thanks for being my second in command.

emi-the-demi Hearing that Val was your favorite OC of mine made me smile so big and made me so happy you don't even know, given that she was a side project and such. You're so amazing, Emi, and don't ever forget that. Thanks for all the raging you do on my books, and you're lucky it ended happily.

To the Adopted by Broadway Gang (5678DG2 , ConfusedShifterMars , and Isle_Of_Spaceheaters ) thanks for all the evil planning, the crossovers, and the other Valerie ideas. You guys are the best and I love you all so much.

To Em bookworm6570 . Despite you having no clue what BMC is, you still want to read my book, which makes me so happy. Thanks for being the most evil best friend ever (and also I love it when we screech about trivia on voice calls)

And finally, to everyone who's read, voted, and commented on Val's story, it means SO, SO much to me. I love you all, and see you in my other books!

~Em