1

"Descent To Earth"

(NCT U will not be a unit mentioned for the sake of this story. As of yet, Shotaro &Sungchan haven't been placed in a unit other than when they debuted with NCT U. For the sake of this story they will be with NCT Dream. I will also be putting Mark & Haechan with Dream.)

    It was the middle of the night. All twenty three resonance program participants met in the common place of the space station. Typically this wasn't allowed, but they were granted special privileges under the program. The resonance program was divided into three units: NCT 127, NCT Dream, & WayV.

NCT 127:
Taeyong
Johnny
Jungwoo
Yuta
Taeil
Jaehyun
Doyoung

WayV:
Lucas
Chittaphon (Ten)
Xiaojun
Hendery
Kun
YangYang
WinWin

NCT Dream:
Jisung
Jaemin
Mark
Haechan
Shotaro
Sungchan
Jeno
Renjun
Chenle

        The commander of the program stood before them. "You're being sent to Earth. There will be essentials & people awaiting to assist you once you land." Amongst the twenty three of them was confused & terrified looks. They grew up on the space station. Ten spoke up, "Why Earth ? Why us ?"

         The commander smiled. However, a dark undertone was behind that smile. "It is crucial you prepare yourselves. You leave in a few days."

              There wasn't much time. Let alone much to pack for the descent to Earth. The Dream unit were leaving their families for the first time. Older people have traveled to other space stations. But no one has ever traveled to Earth deliberately.

What was waiting for them on Earth ?