Dare II G.W.

I was in the great hall studying at my house's table. The hall was pretty crowded due to the exams coming up but the only table that actually seemed to be studying was mine. To no surprise though seen as I was a Ravenclaw. A couple of my friends kept having to turn around trying to shush Fred and George who kept whispering loudly distracting everyone. 

It was already the 5th time we were having to shush them. I rolled my eyes, closed my book, and started gathering my things annoyed. I was about to throw my leg over the bench when George took the seat next to me. 

"Hey y/n." He greeted me in a low whisper. I'd never really talked to him before, we had chatted amongst friends before but it was definitely odd for him to approach me like this. 

"What d'you want?" I whispered to him annoyed. 

"I was wondering if you'd like to go to the Yule ball with me?" He asked me. 

I turned to see Fred, Ron, and Harry were giggling away at the next table. "Why?" I asked him suspicious of his intentions. 

"Well I've always found you intriguing and you're an attractive lady so why not?" He explained with a smirk.

"Intriguing?" I asked feeling slightly offended. 

"Well I mean you're very interesting...in a good way." He clarified. 

"What if I say no?" I teased him now wearing a smirk myself. 

"So you're considering it?" He teased back. 

I laughed. "Fine, but only because I have no one else to go with." I finished getting up from my seat and finally leaving the great hall. 

___

It was the day of the ball. My mother had sent me a dress she had worn during one of her school dances. She always loved to represent the color of Ravenclaw in her style and so it was no surprise that the dress she sent me did the same. 

I started making my way over to the great hall

I started making my way over to the great hall. I started feeling nervous as soon as I started receiving stares from a couple of people around me. I finally arrived at the hall, people were in groups chatting but as soon as they noticed me their eyes stayed completely glued to me. 

I uncomfortably shifted my way through the crowd until I came face to face with George. "Oh thank Merlin let's go inside c, mon," I told him grabbing his hand and trying to pull him inside the hall. 

He didn't budge. I turned to face him and he was just staring at me, eyeing me up and down. "Woah." He whispered. 

"What?" I asked him still feeling slightly uncomfortable. 

"You look amazing." He gasped with a soft smile on his face. 

I felt myself blush a little. "Thank you. Can we please go inside?" I begged him. He extended his arm out for me and we walked inside.