Part - 1

YN stepmom - YN!!! You bitch wake up don't you have to do home chores!!!!!! 😡😡
YN - huhh....s-soryy m-mom
YN stepmom - what did you just say huhh mom huhh I am not your mom you ugly bitch!!!
YN - s-sorry *sobbing softly*
YN stepmom - get up you fat ugly girl and clean full house and I want that in 1hr only!!
YN - o-ok *sobbing softly continually*
*yn stepmom leaves and she started crying and said *
Yn - m-mom where are you s-she beats me everyday p-please help me
*with that she wipe her tears and start doing her routine
1hr later
after cleaning the house I get ready to go to the cafe I work their as a waitress because I have to pay my step-mom for feeding me and let me live here*
My outfit

s-soryy m-momYN stepmom - what did you just say huhh mom huhh I am not your mom you ugly bitch!!! YN - s-sorry *sobbing softly*YN stepmom - get up you fat ugly girl and clean full house and I want that in 1hr only!! YN - o-ok *sobbing softly conti...

My hairstyle

My makeup

*I get outside and reached the cafe I saw my bestfriend rosè standing there I wave hi to her she also wave at me I smile and went to her*YN - hello rosè you are looking beautiful as always (sweet smile) Rosè - oh YN you always say that do you look...

YN - hello rosè you are looking beautiful as always (sweet smile)
Rosè - oh YN you always say that do you look at yourself
*we both giggle*
YN - OK OK stop Let's stop talking and do work or otherwise our boss will scold us
Rosè - ya ya the bastard I know
*i chuckle at her cuteness then went to work*
Taehyung pov
I am here the dangerous mafia in Korea all girls through themselves at me but I don't give a fuck about them because I know they are just sluts I am here doing my we work when my best friend more like brother Jimin came
Jimin - Taehyung yahh!! You always busy with work come on let's eat something in cafe
Taehyung - *i chuckle* OK OK let's eat
*we both go to the cafe that is near our office when I entered I saw a beautiful and cute girl serving someone food with her small hand wait what! No no taehyung this is just a random girl with that I went to order*
Taehyung - take my order (I said coldly)
Taehyung - so jimin what you want? 
*he smile and tell*
Jimin - I want that girl *he pointed towards a girl who is with the girl I saw first I smirk and thought to tease him*
Taehyung - jimin....(I said teasingly)
Jimin - yahh!! Don't tease me
*be both chuckle then that girl come*
YN - hello sir today I am your waitress my name is YN what you like to have
Taehyung pov - *her voice is sweeter than honey and god she is so cute and beautiful*
Jimin - I like to have sandwich and you taehyung
Taehyung - I will just have coffee (I said coldly)
Yn - OK sir wait for two minutes I coming with your order (I smile cutely and politely)
*then I went to Make order I was thinking about that man who's name is Taehyung he is so handsome I blushed 😊 I done making order and go to serve it*
YN - sir here is your order *I give sandwich but accidentally I slip the cup of coffee on taehyung's shirt I become shook*
Taehung - WHAT THE FUCK!!!!  *i give my angry glare to her I could see her eyes become teary but I don't care*

Next part coming soon...... 😁😁