Ch. 6 Bones and Swords

It was the day of the tournament. No mage in the Clover Kingdom could stand against Asta. He powered through all his fights and ended up in the finals with ease. Yuno, on the other hand, was struggling to win. He won, but not without a few scratches. The time came when Asta was fighting Captain Jack. "I won't go easy on you just because you seem depressed. Kekeke," Jack said. Asta just blinked at Jack as the announcer counted down. *Death scythe* Jack's spell came rushing toward Asta. "Anti-Magic: Black Guardian 3%" Jack looked at Asta as his spell was dissolved. "Eh? Why only 3? You used 4 for that pretty boy from the Golden Dawn, didn't you?" Asta stared at Jack. "Hell Magic: Hellish Rain." The blue flames from before appeared and started shooting at Jack endlessly. Jack did his best to block as many flames as possible, but most were too fast for him. Asta ended up blowing him out of the arena. "Winner. Asta of the Black Bulls!" Cheers from the crowd but Asta ignored them as he walked back to the gate. He was about to walk through when he felt a dark, cold presence. He burst back out to the arena and scanned the crowd. He heard murmurs and gasps as Asta's eyes went through them. His eyes passed over the captains, watching him curiously, and the Black Bulls watching him with sadness. He payed no attention to them. Satou was here. The demon that possessed Zenon of the Dark Triad. "Demon Magic: Demon Possession" (What I named Asta's full form) Asta's horns, tail, and wings sprouted. His fangs grew sharper and his skin paler. Anti-Magic enveloped his body with a red-black fuzz as Asta's hair grew paler and whiter. Shocked gasps from the crowd as people didn't know what was going on. The spectators started to stand up, murmuring and glancing at Asta. In this form, Asta's senses were sharpened, and he could sense the presence even more. "Asta, what are you doing?" Julius asked from the stands. "Get out of here!" Asta yelled. Julius looked shocked. "What is it?" Just then, a portal opened near Asta, and through it he saw Zenon of the Dark Triad walk out with his grimoire. "Zenon." Asta growled. The captains gasped. "A member of the Dark Triad? Here in the Clover Kingdom?" Charlotte said, fear spilling out with her words. "We have to help him!" Magna shouted to the other Black Bulls. As he was about to leap into the arena, Finral grabbed him. "Are you crazy?! Demons are about to duke it out! We'll just get in Asta's way." Asta was staring at  Zenon. Asta drew his katana and poured Anti-Magic into it, making it glow red. "Big mistake coming here, Satou. I'll run you through" Asta hissed to Zenon. But he just chuckled at him." Through his portal, 5 of his Dark Disciples. Asta kept his emotionless mask maintained. "You really thought I would come into the heart of the enemy kingdom by myself?" Zenon mocked Asta. "After all, it's your Anti-Magic we need to break the spell keeping demons coming into this world. Charlotte looked startled. "No way... is that what-" "They're planning?" Yami finished. "They're planning to bring demons to this world?!" Rill nearly shouted. But Asta just chuckled. "Ah. So that's your plan. But too bad for you, it'll be a cold day in hell before I let you use me for that. This world treated me very poorly, but I live here, so I can't let you destroy it. The Black Bulls winced at his comment. "It doesn't matter. One of us will be dying here, and if it's me, you still lose." With that, Asta was suddenly behind them.

"Demon Magic: Extinction Ray."

Black energy came out from Asta's palm and it collided with three of the five Dark Disciples. Asta swung his katana at Zenon but bones sprouted from the ground and blocked him. Asta stepped back and was instantly at the other side of the arena. "You lot should go. No point in you dying here." Vanessa looked over the stands. "No way! We aren't leaving you here by yourself!" Asta glanced at the Black Bulls. "Sorry, but it isn't your choice to make." Asta put his hand out to the Black Bulls. 

"Hell Magic: Hell's Gate."