Only one chapter:BBRAEBDAY

Beast Boy narrates:We were on the terrace of the Tower celebrating MY birthday when a portal opened in the middle of the sea and Trigon emerged from it.

RV: What do you want now, dad?

Tr: I've come to celebrate my daughter's birthday!

CB: Rae-Rae, why didn't you tell me that today was your birthday too? We would have celebrated it together

RV: Because I don't like it.

Cy: Ow! My little sister doesn't want to grow up.

RV: That's not why! Well, dad, let's get this over with.

Trigon made a bus appear for us to go to the palace where Raven once lived. In addition, he said that if we made the birthday wish there, it would be fulfilled instantly.I was excited so I could make a wish for my old bike to reappear, but on the way, I saw Rae out of the way, at the back of the bus. I got up, went with her, and sat next to her. I looked at her and put my hand on top of hers. She looked at me.

CB: Raven, are you okay?

RV: No, I'm not fine, not good at all. -He hid his face in the hood.

CB: Is there a reason why you don't like your birthday?

She was going to say something, but we got to the castle and she fell silent. We got off the bus.

Tr: And now the dress for the birthday girl! -With magic he made a bulging pink dress appear to Raven-.

RV: Dad, I hate pink- Trigon changed the dress to a purple one- Better black- And she changed it herself. He was frowning.

CB: -I put a hand on his shoulder-Raven, calm down. You look very pretty.

RV: Thanks Beast Boy.We went out to the garden, the only place where it seemed that it was not hot. Trigon introduced us to his mother, Raven's grandmother.

AB (Grandmother): Oh! How much have you grown my little Rachel-he pinched her cheek-.

RV: Thank you, Nana.

CB: Rachel? Nice name.

RV: Thank you.

Raven's little brothers rushed forward to hug all of us Titans.After meeting Uncle Grimm (Death), the party started, but Rae-Rae was not amused.When she received the gifts, Raven rejected all of them.

Tr: Why did you do that darling?

Rv: I hate my birthday, and you should know better than anyone! If I could go back in time, I wish I hadn't been born!Little space...

RV: If I could go back in time, I wish I had never been born so Mom would still be alive! Every day I regret my own existence! "With tears streaming down her white cheeks, she ran into the castle.

CB: Raven! -I ran after her and as I entered the castle, I lost myself among the corridors-.

I found pieces of cloth on the ground and followed the trail until I reached a garden of white roses where you could see the sky of the Earth and it was not hot. I saw Rae crying with her head resting on the frame of a fountain and in the center of the fountain, a white marble statue of a Raven-like woman, with a baby in her arms. The pieces of cloth were from the dress Raven was wearing, which she had changed into her combat outfit and cape. I approached her without making a sound and stood next to her. He looked up and looked at the reflection in the water.

RV: Hello Beast Boy.

CB: Is that woman your mother? -I got on my knees next to her. He didn't answer, but he hugged me tightly and began to cry.