NINE

Seoul...

"So you don't have a proper explanation as to why Taehyung's demonic injury was practically cured by an Iratze?" Yoongi asked.

"For the eighth time Yoongi, no I do not know." The green warlock said.

They were all seated in the library after Ragnor Fell- the warlock- had worked his magic on Taehyung's wounds.

"Well then why are you the head warlock of Seoul Ragnor?" Jin asked.

"Because I am entirely capable" Ragnor said, "how dare you question my abilities like that Kim Seokjin?"

"Harry Potter is better than you" Jimin said quietly.

"Harry who?" Ragnor asked, "are you comparing me to a mundane now?" he was fuming with anger.

"No- Harry's a wizard.. you see-" Taehyung started but Ragnor cut him off.

"A wizard you say? So you're telling me he works with cauldrons and potions and, and- I don't know- a magic wand?" he was so angry that he looked crazy.

"Yes yes- exactly" Taehyung said excitedly.

"DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT WIZARDS ARE JUST STUPID MUNDANES WHO THINK THEY CAN BE WARLOCKS? THEY ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO COPY OUR WAYS.. WHO EVEN USES A MAGIC WAND?" Ragnor shouted.

"Jeez, calm down" Namjoon came into the library, "why are you shouting Ragnor?"

"I cannot tolerate the inhabitants of this institute anymore Namjoon- they're always getting on my nerves.. They had the audacity to compare me to some mundane doofus called Harry Pooter" Ragnor said, "how dare they insult me like that?"

"Harry Pooter?" Namjoon asked, "oh you mean Harry Potter? He's not a mundane- he's not even real."

"Ah hyung" Jimin whined.

"Namjoonah we were having so much fun." Hoseok said.

"What do you mean he's not real? Does he exist in another dimension? Another world?" Ragnor asked, confused.

"What I mean is- that he is a fictional character, in books and movies." Namjoon explained, "stop troubling him guys." he told everyone but they were busy laughing seeing the green warlock's now red face.

"Don't ever quote mundane things to me- ever again" Ragnor said, "it's a curse to be here.. of course I mean it metaphorically but trust me, I know how curses work."

"No one's forcing you to be here" Jin said.

"Of course no one is, but there are a few reasons why I'm here, the primary being- well I'm not telling you what it is because I don't like you guys" he said, "and the second being- well forget it."

"You're so weird Ragnor" Jimin yawned.

"The only reason I tolerate this bunch is because of the big, doe- eyes kid" Ragnor said, "where is Jungkook? Don't tell me he's training again.. he's already so buff."

"He'll come down soon" Jin said.

"I'm here" Jungkook said. Usually, he would avoid gatherings on his parents' death anniversary but he made an exception.. He was. interested to know how Taehyung was cured.

The library phone, which was connected to the one in Namjoon's office, rang. Since Jin was sitting the closest to it, he picked it up.

"Hello" he said, "uh huh.. Oh- hey Stephen, how are you?"

"Stephen?" Hoseok mouthed.

"Herondale?" Yoongi asked and Jin nodded.

"Herondale? As in Jace Herondale?" Jimin asked, very intrigued.