Chapter 30-Reunited once again

July 10th . A little under 1 week remains.

I have trained with all for one for 4 months now. I have learned a new technique with my sharingan. I've also stolen some quirks, Around 3 is all I can hold as of now though. I also extracted half of the ninetails from Kai's body. I befriended this half of the ninetails due to his hatred of the human world. I don't believe senseless killing is good, but if pretending I do let's me use link mode, I will give that up.

The country is in debt of hero's. Ever since I killed all might many hero's have retired and crime rates are at an all time high. While I might be the next symbol of destruction. Other villians will not reign havoc on my cities.

I walk into the living room of the base and see nagant and toga talking. Nagant doesn't like toga but talks to her because toga is the only other girl. Nagant and I are friendly, I put on the joke persona around her but when I'm against my enemies, it's a different situation.

"Hey deku." Toga says smiling.

"Hey!" I respond enthusiastically.

"How are you Izuku?" Nagant asks me.

"I'm good you?" I respond cutting off the joke.

"Good, I took out another hero for the boss recently." She says.

"Nice, curb it though, take out other villians that aren't part of organizations." I say.

' I will create a peaceful place, I will be the only villian for people to hate.' I think to myself.

"So in a little over a month you will be fighting your brother." She says to me.

"Yeah, the moment I've been waiting for, for years now." I say smiling and looking down.

Flashes of Ochako make there way into my head. I shake my head.

'Forget her, wait until I've won, and then I will bring her back.' I think to myself.

"You okay?" Toga asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say turning away and walking to my bedroom.

I sit down and go into my consciousness to see the ninetails.

"Kurama." I say.

"Yes what is it kit." He responds.

"How's the other half doing?" I ask.

"He's fine, he isn't aware I can see his movements, him and his jinchuriki are training right now." He says to me.

"Got it, if anything happens with the jinchuriki, let me know asap." I say.

"Got it kit." He says.

I go back to the real world and stretch.

I get a call on my phone and answer it.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Endeavor has been exposed to the public." A voice says before the phone hangs up.

'Dabi.' I think to myself as I smirk.

I get up and walk outside. Nagant and toga follow me to see what's up.

"Izuku whats wrong?" Nagant asks me.

"Endeavor has been exposed for the person he really is. We must take advantage of this." I say.

I walk over to a table and grab my mask. It's slowly been getting ripped to shreds but it covers me well enough. Same with my costume. It's dirty but that gives a better look to show I'm not a hero.

I haven't faught any villains recently but I did take out a whole station full of cops without using any quirks. My sharingan is almost mastered although I am going slightly blind.