Chapter 23

"If I step onto this ice I'll fall on my face" I whine standing in front of Jonah.

He had his hands outstretched towards me with his ice skates on trying to get me to step on the ice with him.

"You won't fall. I'll be holding you up"

"I don't trust you" I giggle watching an offended expression make its way onto his face.

"Fine then. I'll just go without you" he puts his hands behind his back and starts skating away effortlessly.

I bring my bottom lip in between my teeth and step onto the slick ice. As soon as my skate made contact with the cold surface my foot threatened to go out from under me.

I quickly grabbed a hold of the wall and walked forward before sliding a bit.

I felt hands being placed on my hips and hot breath on my neck making me turn my head to the side and see Jonah holding me up.

"Don't lock your knees. You have to have them bent a little" he instructed skating to where he was in front of me.

His hands remained on my hips and my hands rested on his shoulders. Both of us were looking down at our feet, me because I don't want to fall over something and Jonah because he's looking for things that I need to correct.

"Don't let go" I say holding onto his shoulders tighter when he started to move.

"I won't let go" he giggles skating backward a bit faster.

Svea and Esther skated past both of us quickly making me grumble slightly.

"Svea's what, seven, and is skating better than me?"

"Nine. You're salty of an nine-year-old" he laughs watching his sisters for a second. "She has been doing it since she could walk. My whole family grew up skating" Jonah shrugs and giggles some more at my facial expression.

"Imma let you go" the brunette mumbles taking my hands off his shoulders.

My eyes widened slightly but he still had my hands in his pulling me forward.

"I'm gonna fall. Don't let me go" I whine trying to pull him towards me. I started falling forward and almost fell on my knees but Jonah caught me and held me up by my arms.

"And that's why you can't let me go," I say with my eyes wide.
~~~~~

jonahmarais: enjoy this picture taken right before she fell on her face👥: aribree

👥: aribree

Liked by mama_johnson, tatedoll, and 387,927 other people

User: their relationship is so chaotic. I love it
   - aletheagrace: they aren't chaotic they're ✨chaotic✨

aribree: thanks for laughing at me🥺
   - jonahmarais: you pulled me down with you and the whole thing was funny I'm sorry
   - User: no you're not
      - imzachherron: he's not

aletheagrace: Jonah could you... idk... GIVE ME MY WIFEY BACK
   - corbynbesson: no Jonah keep Ariella so I don't have to share Thea
      - aribree: McCuse me bitch. I'll punt you like a football. Don't try me

User: my parents everyone
   - aribree: didn't know I was a dad
      - seaveydaniel: can y'all be my parents
         - jonahmarais: no

tatedoll: ❤️
   - User: who is you