On My Mind Shit

October 25th six days until Halloween

I've been getting very close with Wilbur, And apparently we're inviting some of close friends over for Halloween, this includes...

Quackity, Karl, Fundy, Wilbur (w/ tommy, and tubbo), technoblade, niki, Jack Manifold, eret, Punz, and ranboo.

Everyone else was invited but they couldn't make it. They were coming in three days and staying for four. We had to set up A plan for picking them up.

I was picking up Quackity, ranboo, Wilbur, tommy, tubbo and Karl. Clay was picking up the rest with George.

Nick was actually visiting his family, so he won't be there. Now comes the hard part. Only A few people could stay in our house, so we have to rent a few hotel rooms.

The sleeping order was going to be,

Tommy, tubbo, and ranboo in one room.

Jack, niki, and fundy in one.

Thats all we rented, so Karl, quackity and Wilbur probably will sleep on nicks floor. I'm sleeping on nicks bed so one of them can have the air mattress.

Technoblade got his own room, and eret and Punz get the living room. I was actually about to get my own bed to put in the recording room, so I can make that my room in like a week.

I grabbed my shoes and took a walk, I stopped at a park and sat on the docks by a pond. I sighed and saw a old man sitting on a bench. He was just sitting there smiling and feeding the birds. He was humming a song, he noticed me looking and waved. I waved back and smiled.