Punishment

I woke up with blurred vision and a pain in my arm. I attempted to stand up but I was tied down. My arms were behind my back and there was only a dim light in the distance. I heard a girl screaming and a man yelling. I open my mouth, but no sound is coming out, my words are being said, but no one can hear.

A man walks by dragging a girl by her hair and throws her next to me.

He looks at me very sexually "this one looks like a perfect toy for me," and lets out a deep chuckle.

The girl next to me has tears streaming down her face along with her mascara. Her lipstick, a deep red, like blood. It is smeared around her mouth and I notice an imprint of a hand on her cheek. She lies on the ground a few feet away,her body twitches as she lies there... limp.

She soon begins to shake and I manage to get a few words out "are you ok?"

Her sobbing is hushed and she looks at me steadily, " you are next, and it will hurt." She begins to whimper again.

I look at her frightened and I begin to squirm around trying to break free.

She notices my actions, "that isn't going to help, you are stuck here until they let you go, but those who are let go always come back."

Bewildered by the possibilities that lie in the distant light, I lay back down and fall back asleep, hoping to awake from this nightmare.

Smack, I am wide awake.

I am tied up, hands behind my back and feet tied together. I am bent over a table and three shadow figures are surrounding me.

A man behind me is cursing away "this little slut is my fuck toy,boys!"

Another voice, "lets play with these toys!"

A man behind me begins to inserts himself into me, deeply penetrating me.

Another man is applying lipstick on me, then he inserts himself into my mouth as he calls me "a filthy slut."

I begin to cry and my mascara streams down my face. The man behind me pulls out and I fall limp.

The masked man in front of me pulls my hair and whispers in my ear "I told you everything was going to be ok."

The masked man wore a white, faceless mask. Somewhat similar to the Phantom Of The Opera, however this was a full faced mask.

The shadowy figure in front of me took my arms and hung me up on a hook. My leg was dripping with blood and my vision slowly disappeared.

The sounds in the room echoed off the walls, women screaming and moaning, men growling and shouting objectifying remarks; I couldn't bare it anymore.

Whip! I was whipped across my torso with a whip, my skin turned red and some imprints began to bleed. I let out a painful whimper, and I was whipped again.

WHIP!

My stomach was bleeding and red, I could feel my pulse in my stomach and my legs began to twitch. A masked man unhooked me and sat me on a chair. He tied my ankles to the legs of the bolted down chair and secured my arms behind me.

"Spread your legs you cum slut." He instructed, and I listened.

He picked up a stick-like whip and whipped my pussy with it, I twitched my legs inwards

"Ehhhhmmmmm!" I cried as my body began to throb.

"No!" He shouted as he whipped my inner thigh.

"Open your legs, stupid bitch." Then he grabbed a chunk full of my hair and pulled my head back,"Now you listen to me, do as I say and this will be less painful. Okay!?" He scolded at me and threw my head forward ripping out several of my hairs.

I opened my legs and was forced to withstand the pain of whips, slaps and other ways of punishment, as they called it.

After the three men penetrate deeply into me and fill me up with the warmth of their cum, they take me off the chair and throw me to the ground like a piece of garbage. The man who was wearing a mask picked me up and sat me on my knees. He stood in front of me and instructed that I put his dick in my mouth. At first I declined, and with that I received a slap across the face that left me dizzy for a moment.

"Now beg for it kitten!" Said the masked man in a seductive tone.

I began to lick the tip and he pulled away, I barely put my mouth on his dick before he pulled away again, this time as I put it into my mouth he thrusted as hard as he could into the back of my throat. He held onto the back of my head holding me in this position for a moment, I could barley breathe and I began to cry and gag.

"Good girl." He said as he pulled himself put of my mouth.

He put his dick into his pants, bent down besides me and kissed my cheek.

His seductive voice lead on,"You are perfect." Then he instructed that I be put away.

His men carried me off of the floor and back into the cage, but before I was put into the cage I was thrown into a rusty old bath tub and given a scalding hot shower. The men were gentle at times such as washing my hair and scrubbing my body, but it was times where a man would finger me or make me suck his fingers before I was rinsed off. After the shower I was instructed to dry off and get dressed.

I was always watched, the men watched me dry off and get dressed. They specifically instructed me how to get dressed. First off no panties, then put on a bra, after I put on my bra I was to turn around and bend over, as they observed ever so carefully. After I bent over for what seemed like forever, I was to put on a short red dress, after I put on the dress I was to bend over once more. After the process of getting dressed I was to be walked into my room.

While entering my room I noticed a twin sized bed with white sheets. In the corner there was a wooden dresser with perfume, lipstick and a golden sex toy laid on top of it. The walls were a musk grey and the floor was made up of a darkened color drained wood.

I was about to turn around attempting to exit. However,the men who escorted me here, left me in this room. I wandered around the room, grazing my fingertips on the wooden dresser I observe the contents laid upon it. I grow bored of my curiosity and sit on the edge of the bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about all that has just happened to me. All the torture, all the dehumanizing actions. I just wanted to get home from my short coffee meeting with Mr.McCarthy. I was almost sure he would have a job to get me started. However, I was betrayed by the hope and somehow got myself kidnapped and raped.

AN: I included lots if detail! Did I create the perfect image? Tell me what you think by commenting, and if you like take a guess at what will happen next! Thanks for reading xx