1 (3/24/21)

Katsuki Bakugo wasn't born deaf his hearing was quite excellent before his few misfortunes, he could hear: car breaks, dog whistles, animals walking, and Metal clacking.

All at different frequencies, Katsuki's mom and dad took this in mind when they were raising him, making sure to keep some form of earplugs on them at all times to protect his hearing.

If he was exposed to higher frequencies sounds for too long, it could cause him to go deaf. Of make his hearing almost completely gone.

During walks to school, he was always exposed to higher frequencies of sounds like cars, bikes, buses, and trains. Katsuki being stubborn choose to ignore his parent's constant warnings. 

his neighborhood steadily growing bigger began to push his hearing from exceptional to slowly imperfect
It wasn't the only factor to his problem. Children whaling and loud toys also aggravated his hearing.

His doctor had warned his parents many times about this, who would have thought that a "simple" flu could be the cause to his loss of hearing.

None of them expected this to be the final snap of thread to completely take his hearing away. 

Katsuki like every kid caught the flu, the harsh winter this year didn't go easy on Katsuki his fever grew dangerously high near past no return. His doctor held him in the hospital, keeping constant watch over his vitals.

At the temperature of 104 Bakugou nerves to his ears burned away, leaving trauma with its grasps.  The doctor held him on fluids and antibiotics, helping Bakugou break the fever and slowly go back to being healthy.

When Katsuki Bakugou awoke from his fever finally breaking did he notice right away that something was gravely wrong, his eyes grew wide, and he began to shake and plead that it was a dream.

His mother noticed something was off with her only son when he began to tear up. Knowing her son would never in his words show weakness like that. She began to panic, "honey, call the nurse to get the doctor." She spoke softly yet stern. She slowly got up from
Her chair next to his bed and held her son.

"Katsuki?" She spoke concerns. No response.
She pulled herself away and gently tilted her son's head toward her, making him look into her worried eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked Bakugo, tears began to fall like a river. "I... I-I can't hear you? Or the machines? What's going on?"  His mother's eyes grew in shock and began to tear as well. "Oh no, please god no!" She huffed out, bear hugging her son and rocking him back and forth in her arms, crying.

He constantly was dazed that day, although you try not to be stuck in your brain when you can't even hear your parents talk to you. No language at the time can help his parents tell him He's going to be okay like he wanted.

Katsuki mother notified the doctor is here to examine her son backed away from Bakugo letting the doctor do his job.  He looked into Bakugou ear and found nothing wrong. "Mrs.Bakugou , why we're you so frantic when summing me to the room?" .

The doctor asked confused. "Why don't you ask my son, dumbass!" Bakugo could tell his mother was getting irritated by her furrowed brows and tense body?

"Mrs.Bakugou , please calm down. Bakugo can you tell me what wrong?" the doctor asked, but he got no response, Katsuki mom proving her point came back over to his bedside. Gently tapping her son's arm to get his attention.

"What? Did you say something? Katsuki voice broke, clearly, still trying to possess his new situation. Katsuki mom pointed at the doctor. 

Katsuki didn't know how he should communicate that he couldn't hear, yes he could talk, but if the person in front of him spoke he wouldn't be able to tell what they're saying. He's never read lips before, and he doesn't know a sign.