** chapter 1**

*heyyy:) I don't know how this story will go but I'm hoping you will like it, and I will try to update as much as possible (sorry if the grammar is bad I will edit soon.)*
Ellie's P.O.V
"C'mon El please come with us, you love to party but this you need to get over Jake and meet someone new, he was a d.ick anyway" my friends Pippa and Kayla pleaded with puppy dog eyes as they stood in front of me.
"I don't know maybe, just let me sleep" I said feeling extremely tired from working all day at the local boutique in town.
"No your coming with us and that's final" they said together dragging me out of bed and sitting me upright.
"Okay I'm up, I will come just let me get ready myse-" I got cut off by loud high pitched screams before getting ripped up form the bed and getting hugged tightly.
"YAY, be easy in 2 hours so we can go" Kayla said as she walked out with Pippa closing the door so I could get ready.
**2 hours later**
As I walked down the stairs in Pippa, Kayla, and my apartment I got wolf whistled by the girls waiting at the bottom of the stairs. Tonight I decided to wear a black strapless dress that had a sheer middle and showed off my big bust, as well as black pumps and a nice necklace. My makeup was simple but sexy with bright flaming red lipstick and smokey eyes and my long chocolate brown hair was down with big curls put through it.
"You look hot girl!!" Pippa screamed and Mia nodded in agreement
"Right lets go" Mia called out grabbing her keys and opening the door for us, as we walked out heading for the car
**30 minutes later**
We pulled up out the front of a massive house that looked like a palace, I hoped out at the same time as Pippa and Mia grabbing my phone and putting it in the front of my dress before brushing off my dress and walking up to the front door after the girls.
When we finally made it past the packed door way and the dance floor full of sweaty people grinding on each other or making out, Pippa spoke up saying that her boyfriend James was out the back waiting for us with his friends that owned the house.
"Hey babe" we heard someone call out and turned around to see James, with a group of extremely good looking guys that I knew from somewhere and that's when I figured out that it Harry Sryles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Liam Payne from One Direction standing in front of me.
All the boys greeted us Harry and Niall both smirking at me looking me up and down eagerly but my eyes were already on Harry, sorry Niall but I thought Harry was better.
**1 hour later**
I was sitting down in between Harry and Niall drinking some vodka drink and enjoying chatting with them, both of them were very nice guys.
Harry leaned over and whispered in my ear "hey babe, let's go somewhere else" he bit my ear lobe gently before I looked at him smirking getting off the couch and swaying my hips as I walked to the door which lead back inside. I could feel Harry's presence behind me before he grabbed my hips and turning me round looking at me with pure lust his eyes.
"Your so fucking hot El" he said moaning as he grabbed my a.rse before continuing to speak "so, so beautiful"
I turned around agin teasing him once more before he told me to stop because we had reached his room.
Once inside the door was slammed and locked, and I was pushed against the door with Harry grinding against me and kissing my neck leaving marks all over my body.
"Oh harry" I moaned loving the pleasure I was getting from this and we hadn't even done anything yet.
Harry stopped kissing my neck and I groaned from the missing contact I once had but I couldn't complain for long as I was thrown on the bed with my dress already unzipped
God this boy didn't waste anytime........