**chapter 6**

//smut in this chapter//

**HARRY'S POV**

As we sat in the car on the way to the remote beach villa which I had booked out completely for us, I softly hummed while holding El's hand. I had thought about what Niall had said and I'm considering asking her to be my girlfriend because I really do love her I just hope she loves me as well.
"Hey Harry, were are we going??" El asked me as she looked over at me with a curios face.
"It's a surprise babe" the last word I said sort of slipped out but El didn't even care for the name she just smiled and turned to look out the window.
As we got closer to the remote villa on the beach front that we were staying at for the night, even though El didn't know we were it was all a surprise.
**30 minutes later**
**EL'S POV**
Harry tapped my shoulder and told me that we were here, I waited for the driver to come around to my door, when he did I stepped out and thanked him as I met Harry on a candlelight pathway.
"omg Harry it's beautiful, thankyou so much" I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him tightly.
"It's okay, I wanted to do something for you" he said as he pulled away from the hug and grabbed my hand leading us down a the pathway until we got to an opening which had an awesome view of the beach with a villa further down.
"Ummmm Harry, I can't walk on the beach in heels" I said frowning but was shocked when I felt a hand slip around my back and one under my knees scooping me from the ground and starting to walk again.

"Harry" I screamed as he kept walking to the villa which was on a little platform.
"There you go my lady" Harry said in a posh accent which made me giggle as he sat me down in my chair and pushed it in.
He walked around to his chair and sat down before a waiter came out and asked for only our drinks as Harry had already chosen what we were having for dinner which was garlic prawn Alfredo.

"Thankyou so much Harry this means so much to me, truly" I said smilling over at him form across the table.
"It's okay, but I have a question to ask you" he said his face becoming nervous which made me scared.
Harry got out of his chair and came over to me as I turned in my chair to face him he grabbed my hands while smiling at me with his deep dimples showing.
"Ellie Grace Hardwood, would you do the honours of being my girlfriend?" Harry asked with uncertainty showing on his face as I looked at him shocked, I didn't think he felt the same way about me.
"Y-yes, of course I will be Harry I Love You" I said jumping up to kiss harry.
Harry missed back grabbing my face softly while deepening the kiss but pulled away before the waiter came back out with our food.

**1 hour later**
When the waiter brought our food earlier I was so hungry I think I actually drooled when I saw it, and to top it off the meal was delicious.
"How about we go swimming?" Harry said as he pushed away his plate away.
"Sounds amazing" I said before standing up and slipping all my jewellery off and taking my heels off as well. I then walked off the platform that the villa was on and unzipping the side of my dress to reveal a see through white lace set that I modelled last year at the Victoria secret tour.
Harry walked off the platform as well taking off his suit shirt and suit pants laying them on the ground with his shoes and socks.
"Your so beautiful" Harry said before turning me around and u clasping my bra then sinking in to his knees while grabbing my panties and taking them off as well.
"So,so beautiful" he mumbled before standing back up and taking his tight black Calvin Klein boxers off.
We walked into the water which was surprisingly warm for about ten o clock at night. When Harry was at about waist height and it was up to my mid stomach, he turned me around as he smashed his lips to mine already pushing his tongue into mouth and pushing my body flush against his.
Harry pulled away before going underwater and grabbing my legs which took me with him.
"Harry!!" I screamed as I went under, but swum back up not long after to take a breathe.
Harry came back up as well with his hair slicked back and water dripping down his torso.
"How about we take this to the bed?" Harry asked me while leaning down to kiss my neck leaving marks on my neck.
I took Harry by surprise as I pushed him away and sprinted up to the bed before jumping on it, I rolled over onto my back and spread my legs to tease Harry while reaching my hand down to my s.ex and inserting a finger which earned a loud growl from Harry as he climbed onto the bed with me and replacing my finger with his. my back arched off the mattress in pleasure.
"Harry, I need you" I said while moaning.
"It's okay babygirl, just be patient" Harry said before drawing his fingers out and licking them clean, he came back up over me and looked into my eyes as he slammed into me, which made my back once again come off the mattered. Harry attached our lips deepening the kiss quite quickly before slipping his tongue into my mouth.
After a couple of minute the warm feeling rose in the pit of my stomach and I knew I was going to come.
"H-Harry I'm going to come" I said while moaning from the immense pleasure.
"Come for me babe" Harry whispered into my ear while nibbling on my ear lobe which took me over the edge as my back rose once again and a leg to a high pitched squel.
Harry pulled out and sat next to me panting before pulling the sheet over the top of us and pulling me against him so I could cuddle into his chest. Slowly my eyes became heavy and I feel asleep.

//omg such a big chapter to right but I hope you like it, I might update tomorrow as I updated TWICE today, so yeah//