Cherry Trees Blossom (prologue)

A reincarnation story of a kind maid, and a cold villain, destined to destroy the world.

Annabelle Burns, a normal teenage girl. Nothing really stood out about her. Average grades, looks, and talents. The only thing special about her was her kindness. Even though most would call her just a pushover, she had an unshakable character. She grew up with the saying, 'only speak when spoken to'. This not only caused her to never be able to speak up for herself, but it also made her an easy target for bullying and harassment. Everything seemed to be going bad for Annabelle. That was until she woke up one day as Lydia Venturna, a background character of her favorite romance novel. 

Sadly, once Annabelle woke up she had no idea where she was, or who she was at that. All she knew was that she woke up in the body of a beautiful young lady, around the age of 15. She couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror with awe. Annabelle soon found out that her new name was Lydia Venturna, she had no nobility and even belonged to a poor family. Due to her unfortunate circumstances, she decided to make the best of it and make the story have a happy ending, for her, and the whole world. 

Author greeting: 

Hey! So most of you know me because of my past fanfics, sadly this is not an x reader nor does it have anything to do with anime. I've just been recently addicted to historical manhwa so I decided to make a novel! Thank you so much for reading. :)