02

After parking I quickly grabbed my purse and keys and hurried inside the building, the sound of squeaky shoes and volleyballs hitting the floor made me sigh. Nostalgia. I do miss it but I don't have the time to play volleyball, the boys are more important than some silly sport I loved during high school. 

Looking around the gym I saw them both drinking out of their water bottles, their bags packed ready to leave. Youta noticed me first quickly nudging his twin to draw his attention to me. 

Making my way over to them they both stood up happily and ran over to me their smiles wide. How do they still have so much energy?  Can't relate.

"Mom!" Tarou cheered hugging me from the side. I felt some of the older moms staring at me like usual, I don't get their problem. Are they jealous because my kids are already better than theirs? Do they think me being a single mom at a young age is weird or something? One day I'll probably run out of patience and go up to them and punch them straight in the face, would I regret doing that? 

Maybe.

Would I feel bad about it?

Nope

 They have no right to judge my lifestyle. They should just worry about themselves and their children. 

"Oh, there you are Ms. l/n!" Youta and Tarou's coach smiled jogging over to us. I just wanna leave, I don't have time for you to be a creep. Plastering a fake smile on my face I looked at him. His face keeps on getting more punchable. "Coach Saiko, hello" Bowing I looked at him. He had to be in his late thirties, which is a little too old for my taste.  I also don't like men who have unibrows and are all talk. "The boys did great today like usual, anyways I was wondering if you would like to go out with me this Friday for dinner." again? Another thing I hate is...

Ass Kissers

"Sorry  I'm very busy, so I have no time for dinner with you probably ever." Did that come off as rude? Probably. Bowing I turned around ushering the boys to follow. I wanna leave before he continues to talk to me.

 He can continue to shower my kids with compliments and praise as much as he'd like but he will never get what he wants from me. What that freak wants with me is unknown but I feel like I have a good enough idea to know that that's never gonna fucking happen.

Once we got to the vehicle Youta spoke up. "Coach Saiko is so weird Mommy." Wipping my head towards the youngest boy I raised a brow. "What do you mean, did he say anything to you?" 

The boys got into the SUV buckling up their seatbelts, while I got into the front seat starting the vehicle's engine. "He is always telling us that we should give him your phone number, he also wants us to tell you that he's the best coach ever." You scoffed. "Anyways let's just go to Uncle Tetsurou's house." Looking back at them through the mirror they both smiled and nodded. 

____

Once we got to Tetsurou's house the boys jumped out of the car immediately rushing to go see their favourite uncle. The boys loved hanging out with him and talking about volleyball stuff together. Kuroo would always tell them stories of his high school volleyball team, his work and so on. 

I've been close with Kuroo since middle school. He and Kenma would sometimes come to watch me play volleyball, even if Kenma would beg not to go. It feels like centuries since I've seen Kenma. Wonder how that pudding head is doing.

Tetsurou loves spending time with the twins.

 When I went into labour for some reason Hitomi thought it would be a great idea to invite Kuroo as support, he almost passed out mid-way through the labour but at the end of the day, he was always supportive of my decision to have the twins and to become a mother. 

He's truly one of the best friends you could ask for.

After the boys constantly knocking and called for him, he opened the door with a grin. "Tarou, Youta, Y/N!" Kuroo exclaimed opening the door to his expensive home. tch "My favourite fetuses!" He sang making me scoff. "What's a fetus?" Youta mumbled tapping his pointer finger on his lips, in a thinking stance. " We aren't fetuses Uncle Tetsurou!" Tarou blurted, crossing his arms and puffing out his cheeks. Tarou was a lot like Atsumu, confident, carefree and loud.

____

After about thirty minutes of Kuroo playing toss with the boys in the backyard, he came over to where I was, sitting beside me on his couch in his large living room. I don't understand why he needs such a large house. He lives here by himself. Probably wants to rub his wealth in others' faces. Yeah definitely. Turning off my phone I looked at him. "Are you okay Tetsurou?" He looked pale and nervous, a very rare look for the raven-haired man. 

He took a notable, loud deep breath.

"Okay so I got the twins invited to a training camp." he trailed off. "It's for boys eight to twelve." 

"Tetsurou they are six." I wasn't upset at the idea of them going but all the kids would be older and probably more competitive or even aggressive. 

"It's for three days here in Tokyo, plus the boys would love it!" He reassured. "I don't know Tetsurou, I know the twins are very mature but just this morning my whole kitchen was a mess of coffee and broken mugs, they are too pure" I took a breath continuing. "I don't think they have been away from me that long." 

They are still my babies...

Oh god I will not allow myself to be one of those mothers

Kuroo put his hand on my shoulder. "There are going to be plenty of adults and if you are worried that they might not be as advanced as the other boys that's bull crap and you know it, the twins are volleyball prodigies," Kuroo exclaimed. Turning around to check on the duo, pretty much on queue Youta got spiked in the face by his brother in the backyard.  

"It will give you time to yourself, you can relax for those three days." Tetsurou grinned "What if I come to see them each day or I can call them before bed or in the morning?" Tetsurou sighed. "I'll be there so I can arrange the call idea but I'm not sure you can just show up every day." 

"Plus a couple of pro teams are coming to the camp to play with the boys!" My eyes narrowed "I was about to let them go but I've changed my mind." Huffing I crossed my arms leaning back into the couch, Kuroo just sweatdropped.

 "MSBY isn't going, I was told they were busy. I wouldn't have gotten Tarou and Youta invited if Atsumu was going you'd kill me." He explained. Maybe I should just let them go. Kuroo will be there and the boys would probably love going to the camp. I could spend time with Hitomi, and focus on work. 

"Promise me he won't be there." I don't know why I'm getting him to promise me something he never goes through with his promises anyway. 

"I promise"

I have a bad feeling about this