confused? yes. (50's)

Well where to start. Ok well the day Wanda Maximoff took over Westview to cure her broken heart was just like any other day. I was practicing magic in me and my moms house. Yes i live in Westview just like everyone else who was mind controlled but a woman who just wanted love again. I don't blame her. She's been through a lot. Anyways back to where i was. I just remember putting the dishes away using magic because i mean come on if you move things with your mind wouldn't you do the same. I dropped a plate while hearing a loud scream and magic being used. I ran up to my moms room but by the time i got to the stairs my my mind felt fuzzy. I closed my eyes to see if it would help the huge headache i felt. I fought it while my eyes where still closed. Fighting this voice in my head which was telling me to give in. I ignored it and brushed it off like it was nothing. Strange though don't you think? I opened my eyes and to my surprise everything was-... black and white? I got up from one of the stairs i was sitting on and when i looked down at my feet i was wearing small heals with a bow on top. At that point i ran up the stairs and into my bathroom. When i got there i was what i didn't expect my self to even look like. My hair was curled into tight curls but seemed to be short because it was in a ponytail.  The ponytail was tied up with a ribbon and then when i looked down i saw myself wearing a dress and in the middle was the same bow i had on my shoes. I hated this because i would never wear something like this.  I couldn't go this long without an explanation and i knew that this either had to be a dream or my mom already has an idea of what was wrong. I ran to her room and i saw her. she was wearing something similar to me but a lot different. She looked at me said "There is a new witch in town" with a smirk. Shocked i responded with "i beg your pardon". She giggled which i didn't appreciate because i was confused. "how do you know?" i said.
"i can feel it"she answered back. "how is she doing all this?" i said still kind of curious. I mean who wouldn't in this situation. "i'm not sure... i called Sharon and she was acting weirdo. Almost as if she was being mind controlled." she replied. "In order for us to keep our secret we must act mind controlled. Act like everyone else. Whoever this witch is will know we are also witches if we don't. I think it might be the new 'neighbor's. That house wasn't built until this entire thing happened" she said pointing to the house that was never there before. "Alright well what is the plan for today? You know we did have one but since we are in what feels like a sitcom i think we might have to change out plans" i joked. "I think it's time we go see our new neighbor" she said think a wink. I knew what she was thinking. She was going to do everything in her power to find out if this new neighbor of ours was this mysterious witch. We walked outside and i asked "what year is it? i know it can't be present time because it's black and white." "i think we are in the 50's, darling. Judging by our outfits" she replied. I laughed "yeah these outfits are something aren't they". She also laughed but then said "wait we can't go empty handed" as she said that she waved her hand and plant appeared in her hand. I nodded and we linked arms and walked to the door.

word count: 734

A/N: hello my lovelies :). i know this isn't a long chapter i just wanted to start off slow considering this is my first book. I hope you enjoyed. Also each decade will take a few chapters but we will get there stay with me.

grammar error corrections

favorite part about the book

least favorite part about this book

concerns

recommendations