Who's In Control?- Part 1

Parasite AU (Song-fic, Lilanette, major angst, veryyyyy long backstory (4016 words, just the backstory alone) and probably even longer actual story mainly cause i don't want to make a entire new book cause then ill get nothing done, ill make a part 2 once i remember what i wanted to happen in this.) 

Marinette POV

(In this twisted AU) Akumas are parasites that feed off of negativity, anger, stress...etc. (although I guess now I think bout it that's what normal Akumas do lol) These Akumas can only be found in Paris though extremely extremely rare since there is only a few left after Paris killed the rest that had no holders. The parasite latches onto the front of your shoulder and grows the more your stressed/negative until it consumes you. 

I have the parasite and have already have my right top half consumed by the Akuma (as seen in the photo above^). I hide as much of the corruption as I can, with a mask, my hair, and gloves. The necklace that I wear tells me how much negativity/stressed I'm feeling. Everyone in Paris has one ever since the incident that happened 3 years ago.

White= 0% 

Pink= 25%

Red= 50% 

Crimson= 75% 

Black= 100% (Full Corruption Is Guarantee)

The black marks that cover my body means it has been corrupted. My top right side has been corrupted including my eye. My eye color turns red and my pupil is skull shaped. I have harbored the Akuma for 2 years now. 

The ways to kill the Akuma is by either killing it when it has no holder to feed off of or if the Akuma has a holder they would have to cut of their arm to sever the connection of the Akuma from the body, although doing so the person has a 10% of surviving because the Akuma is wired into the persons nervous system. When and if the holder gets completely corrupted they are engulfed by darkness their souls will be damaged as well as their physical form. If the person has enough will power, they can, if they so chose, defeat the Akuma killing it forever. However trying to defeat the Akuma can also damage your physical body even more, possibly causing death with a survival rate of 7%. While deciding to not fight it causes the Akuma to be set free, while you have a 20% chance of living.

Everyone In Paris has been taught/told of this information after the incident 3 years back. 

3 years ago a man whose name no one knew but was called Hawkmoth released his experiments, the Akumas, into Paris. Unfortunately Hawkmoth escaped while the people of Paris became corrupted. Fortunately Hawkmoth wasn't the only person that worked on the experiments. A women that called herself Mayura formed a team of the best scientists and doctors in Paris and immediately started trying to find a cure or a way to get rid of the Akumas. 

Time line:

{[100 Akumas Alive, 21 roam free],79 people akumatized, 52 dead, 20 survivors, 7 are still holders.}

4 month passed and all of the current non holder Akumas were dead. 

{[68 Akumas Alive, 0 roam free], 68 people akumatized, 37 dead, 19 survivors, 12 are still holders.}

6 months passed and a device to track negativity and stress was made and distributed. 

{[49 Akumas Alive, 18 roam free], 31 people akumatized, 10 dead, 9 survivors, 12 are still holders.}