welcome sora!

"Oh!" I said as I got out of the car and got my suit case out. A blonde haired girl wearing all pink ran up to zach and I and said "hello sora! Welcome to the squad!" "T-thank you" I said,
She and zach started a conversation about miss misa or something like that, I got in into the living room. A blacked haired girl with green eyes was sitting there watching tiktoks on her phone. "Hey? Your the new blue guy right nerd?" She acts a little like zach. Calling me nerd without knowing me. But I was curious, what does " new blue guy" means? "Yes? But what do you mean new blue guy?" I said.
"Eh. I dont wanna talk about it. Ask someone else"
Okay? I thought walking away. Crashing into someone "Ow! Look where your goin-" they said
Looking up seeing a red headed guy with sharp teeth. ( Why does jaxx look like kiri lol" "sorry ,-.-," I said blushing with a angrey face at him. I'm just a little short then him. "Ehh whatever drake-2"
WHAT THE HECK DOES IT MEAN?! I thought. then I saw a ginger girl crying "uhm are you okay--?" I asked "yes...it just that light... doesn't...nhhhhhhhhhh"
I walked away. "Oh! Alex, you didn't show me where my room is yet"
"Oh right" she said. She showed me too my room "if you need something just ask"
Oh btw whos "drake-2" and what does "new blue guy" means? "Oh... Well there was another blue member. He and jade ware dating and he was zach's brother..."  She said
"What happened to him then?"
"He wanted to live his dream and milk wasps. He didn't die or something"
I feel like such a replacement...
"Oh okay! Well I'll put I'm stuff here and that-"
I said
"Okay we're recording tomorrow at 4 pm don't go to sleep late!" She said while leaving me by my room. Opening the door seeing A not too big and not too small room colored in blue. I prefer cyan, puting my clothes in my new closet. And making myself comfortable. "It's pretty late... I'm gonna sleep." I said to my self while going to bed.
Wait until next chapter for thing to get juicy >:)