Episode 1

There was a woman sleeping with her sheets on and suddenly ...
BYUR !!!
A bucket of water spilled on her body and made this woman wake up from her sleep.

Y/M/N: WAKE UP LAZY CHILD !!  YOU WAKE UP NOW AND HURRY UP AND MAKE BREAKFAST FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!  THEN YOU GO TO SCHOOL!

Y/N: N-nee I'm up now.

Y/M/N: Oh, damn boy!

After that, you go to the bathroom and clean yourself and put on your clothes to go to school and immediately go down to make breakfast for your adoptive family.
Your current style:

You even cooked breakfast for them and rushed out of the house to go to school

You even cooked breakfast for them and rushed out of the house to go to school.  Why don't you eat together?  Because your adoptive family doesn't allow it.  You arrive at school and then you hear someone calling your name from a distance.

???? : Y/N!!!

You turn your head to the voice and you saw your unnies.

Y/N: Oh? Hi unnies, morning

BP: Hi Y/N, morning too.

Jisoo: So, how is your day today?

Y/N: I think its the same as usual?

Lisa: YAH YOU LITTLE GIRL! WHY DID YOU ASK THAT QUESTION TO HER!
*Lisa said that and smacked Jisoo head*

Jisoo:YAH! Its hurt~Sorry, Y/N I didn't mean to...

Y/N:Its fine, unnies. By the way lets go now or we will be late.

With that you and your unnies headed inside school. You and your unnies were taking your things in the locker but suddenly you guys heard a loud voice and all students were surrounded in the corridor. We went to see what happened. We suddenly saw Seulgi and her gangs were bullied a new boy. My unnies didn't want to do anything cause they were afraid a little of Seulgi and her minions. But I braving my self and go to help the new boy.

Y/N: YAH SEULGI, STOP! WHAT ARE YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!

Seulgi and her minions stop what are they were doing and headed to me.

Seulgi: Ow~a little b*tch want to help a new students~How kind of you~
*after saying that she and her minions beat me up and aplit water to me and then go away*

Y/N: Are you okay? Did she hurt you or something?

? : Y-yeah I'm fine. But your-

Y/N: Ah~gwenchana, I will just change it later. You new here right?

? : Yeah.

Y/N: Did you have friends?

? :I have but they said they will wait for me in the cafeteria. I want to go there but susdenly being bullied.

Y/N: Its fine. By the way, lets go to your friends and I will leas you guys to the principal office.

? :O-okay, thanks.