Meeting the team part 2

A/N I just want to say thank you to @Antique-blue You are so sweet and you made my day when I read your comment

Y/n's P.O.V

Me and my dad are running into the school because he is late for morning  training I look into the gym and see loads of tall boys. My dad dragging me in ,I immediately see ahead of grey hair and immediately recognise it as Koushi's.

I run up to him and jump on his back wrapping my legs around his waist. I hear yelling coming from the boy that Koshi was talking to saying how I was being disrespectful for leaping onto a stranger. I get scared and start to shake, Koushi realising this tells him it's ok and starts to comfort me, saying thing like "its ok sugar" "you know i dont mind you jumping on me" stuff like that

Apologizing, the boy bowed down apologetically, I just laugh and say its fine and I introduce myself  saying "Hi I'm Y/n Ukai and I'm Koushi's best friend and I am hoping you're his Boyfriend  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Both the boys blush bright crimson which gives me my answer and they know it the boy introduces himself as Daichi Sawamura. I start talking to them and I  start to say "what do you get when you cross a elepha-"

My joke was cut short by 2 boys screaming "KIYOKO-SANNNNN!!!!!" I  got pissed off about being cut off and  cause anyone that knows me knows that I don't like to be cut off or loud noises in the morning, Koushi starts to back up signalling Daichi to do so as well which he does while mouthing "Why" and Koushi mouths back "You'll see" 

Daichi's P.O.V

Coach walks in to see me and Suga backing away from Y/n slowly and Suga says "Code lilac"

The whole team except Tanaka and Noya looks at Y/n scared It's like we could all feel the anger radiating off of her. Once she reaches them she just stands behind them with a sinister smile until they notice her standing there which takes a minute or two. they turn around and yell "OMG BRO A HOTTIE IS TALKING TO US!! HELLOOOOOOO!!! Y/n's eye visibly twitches and while wearing the sinister smile she said in a voice barely above whisper says  "It is a fucking Monday morning how the fuck are you so hyper and by the way if you yell again I will  castrate you by hand got it?"

All the boys except Hinata ,Noya and Tanaka cover their 'You know what' and Hinata asks curiously "what does castrate mean?"

Suga responds saying "Hinata sweetie it means to take off your balls."

Coach interrupts saying "right everyone this my daughter Y/n now lets get to practicing."

On the way to the court all the boys introduced themselves a bit scared. I could tell she only really liked Suga, Asahi and myself

After practice

Y/n's P.O.V

After practice the day went pretty slow luckily I had all my classes with either Asahi, Koushi or Daichi thank god I'm not in a class with people I don't know.

After School cause there ain't much I can say except it's hell

I walk to the Gym to watch after school volleyball practice because dad is forcing me too. When I get there all I see is chaos. I slam the big metal doors shut to get everyone's attention once I get there attention I say "right shouldn't you be warming up right now not yelling or play fighting now to warm up while my dad gets here I want you to do 20 laps around the court the 10 dives."

When dad gets there he just tells them to play mini matches I get pretty bored and start reading my book good girls guide to murder (A/N It's a really good book I really recommend it)about half way in I see a ball coming near me out of the corner of my eye, I put  my book down and stand up ready to send it to the Libero (Noya) Once i receive and pass it to him the whole team except Koushi look shocked but resume the game, I know they are Going to bombard me with questions later. 

After practice the team surrounds me asking me questions. I shout "ONE AT A TIME PLEASE!" Noya is the first to ask a question "How did you learn how to play volleyball?" I look at him with the is this bitch serious face I them respond with "My grandad was karasuno's old coach, my dad is the current coach and my best-friend is Sugawara Koushi the person who can persuade anyone and is super annoying and forced me to practice with him." Koushi pouts and says "Rude." I just ignore him asking "Anymore  questions?" everyone shakes there head and Asahi says "Noya kinda said the question we were all wondering." "Ok bye then see ya tomorrow." I then walk home smiling to myself knowing I have more than Koushi at school now.

Right, how was this chapter it would have been out last night but my cousins came over and decided to delete it. The plot is not the best rn but I will try and make it better thanks for reading baiiii