Chapter 1: Langa, Reki and Miya Under The Same Roof

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the SK8 THE INFINITY characters nor do I own SK8 THE INFINITY itself.

RANDOM QUESTION: Are you interested in reading a Renga fanfiction story where Langa likes to cuddle with Reki and Reki blushes hard everytime Langa cuddles with him, so basically, are you interested in reading a Renga fanfiction where Reki and Langa keeps on feeding us a lot of dog food?

───────────────

Chapter 1: Langa, Reki and Miya Under The Same Roof

"Langa?"

"Reki!"

Langa's face brightened up upon seeing Reki first thing in the morning. There was traces of excitement on the tone of his voice. Even his eyes were sparkling.

Langa, at that moment, probably looked like a cute dog who's looking excitedly at his owner.

On the other hand, Reki was startled upon seeing Langa. His eyes widened in shock. However, it didn't last long. The shock he felt awhile ago was replaced with confusion.

Reki's forehead creased. He was lost in thoughts for a moment until he heard Langa's worried voice.

"Reki? Are you feeling unwell?"

Reki raised his head. He saw the way how Langa looked at him. Reki's face soften upon seeing how worried Langa was.

"No. I just remembered something unpleasant," Reki lied.

Reki was once again startled when Langa wrapped his arms around him without a warning. Reki blinked continuosly, as if he was having a hard time processing what just happened.

"Think of me and you won't be having any unpleasant thoughts anymore."

Reki noticed something odd from Langa's voice. He furrowed his brows.

"Are you perharps sulking?"

"Yes I am! I'm sulking! I'm jealous!"

Reki's lips twitched when he heard his bestfriend's reply. The latter didn't even tried to fabricate his anseer and instead gave Reki a straightforward one. Reki shook as his mouth curved up.

Just when he was about to say something, a familiar voice was heard.

"You're not sulking. You're not jealous also. You're Langa! You're Langa Hasegawa! Now get away from my Reki!"

Before Reki could react, Langa who was hugging him just a moment ago, was pushed away from him. Reki's eyes widened in shock as he looked at the person who did that.

"Miya!" he said, almost shouting.

Miya glared at the older.

"What? Are you disappointed that he's not hugging you anymore? Tss." Miya hissed.

Reki slapped his forehead. He wanted to say something but was interrupted by Miya, again.

"I can also give you a hug. I can hug you the whole day and night." Miya pouted.

Reki chuckled. He put his one arm around Miya's shoulder, which made the younger blush. Reki pinched Miya's left cheek.

"You're such a cutie," Reki said.

Reki's statement only made Miya blush harder. The latter was uttered speechless and his body turned stiff.

"By the way do you know where─"

"Your Reki?"

Reki was yet again interrupted. However, this time, it was Langa who interrupted him, instead of Miya.

Miya raised his one brow as he looked at blue haired man.

"Yes, my Reki," Miya replied.

Miya wrapped his one arm around Reki's waist and pulled him closer, making their body touch. Miya regretted that action of his because it only made his heart beat faster than usual. However, it also made Miya satisfied.

"Stop being delusional. Reki is mine and will always be mine. I'll never let others have him."

Langa pulled Reki away from Miya. He hugged the red haired man, making the latter's back face Miya. Miya was displeased with what Langa did like how Langa was displeased when Miya called Reki his.

The two glared at each other.

"Guys, that's not the point here," Reki said while still being in the arms of Langa.

"Yes it is!"

Langa and Miya's glares to each other only intensified after they replied to Reki with the same exact words.