Chapter 2: Langa Blaming Himself, Miya Blushing Hard

Reki doesn't know what exactly to do to ease the tension. He could only shook his head and heave a sigh in the arms of Langa. He badly want to be free from Langa's arms.

Although he feels comfortable, it just seems to be rather out of place. Especially when you realized that the three of you are inside an unfamiliar house.

However, how could he bring that topic up when the two were busy glaring at each other?!

Reki tried to break free from Langa's arms but the latter only tightened his hug on him. Reki's mouth twitched.

"Let me go, Langa. Do you want to kill me? You're hugging me way too tight! I can hardly breathe!" Reki used all his energy left to shout.

Langa only looked away from Miya when he heard Reki's voice. He was startled and worried consumed his whole system when he heard what Reki said.

Langa freed Reki from his hug but didn't give the latter a chance to walk away from him. Langa put his hands on Reki's shoulder as he looked at Reki, who was panting heavily, worriedly.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have hugged you way too tight. I'm just afraid," Langa paused. He looked at the direction where Miya was and glared at him. "I'm just afraid he'll take you away from me."

Reki didn't give a response. Langa became more worried because of it hence he looked at Reki immediately.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Langa cupped Reki's face with his hands. Worry was written all over his face. "Are you feeling uncomfortable? Is something wrong, Reki?"

"This is all your fault." Langa yet again looked at Miya's direction. "If only you're not here, Reki will mot feel any discomfort!"

Miya who was also worried of Reki, looked at Langa and didn't even bother hiding the disdain in his eyes.

"Wasn't it you who hugged him until he couldn't breathe any longer?" Miya rolled his eyes. He walked towards the two and pulled Reki away from the blue haired man. "This is all your fault. Don't put the blame to me."

When Miya's gaze stopped at Reki, he caught the older staring at him. Miya's ears turned red. Although he felt shy, he didn't look away. He wasn't the one who was caught staring any, he was the one who caught someone staring.

Miya thought Reki would look away since the latter was caught staring at the former. However, Miya thought wrong. Reki continued to stare at him. Reki slightly tilted his head and blinked.

Using his one hand, Miya covered his face. He can literally feel his face burning. He was blushing. He was feeling shy. His heart beats fast.

"Miya?"

Hearing his name from Reki's mouth only made his current condition worsten. His one hand which was holding Reki, finds it way to his face. Now, he was covering his whole face with his two hands.

Reki blinked many times before she looked at Langa's direction. It was only then did he noticed that Langa was sitting on the floor whilst hugging his knees.

Reki could also hear Langa mumbling the same words again and again.

"It's my fault Reki was hurt."

"It's my fault..."

Reki's mouth twitched. "These two..."

──────────────

──────────────

RANDOM QUESTION: Are you interested in reading a MatchaBlossom Rated 18+ fanfiction story? How about Mr. Ainosuke x Secretary Tadashi?