Are you a Good Girl?

AN: so from here on out just know there will be sex and lots of kinky stuff happening. There will also start to be gang violence ( murder, blood, weapons) and a lot of other moving parts. so prepare for the roller coaster. I have been SUPER inspired by the weeknds music lately. so if you vibe to his music on this chapter. I will leave a playlist at the end.

~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~

Taylor woke up to the smell of bacon and warm maple. She opened her eyes and saw she was alone, a little hurt that Kylo wasn't round. She grabbed the white robe and made her way to the smell. Kylo was making breakfast, she instantly forgave him for not being there. Breakfast was a way to her heart.

Kylo turned and saw Taylor, her hair in a messy bun, and the glow running off of her. He smiled, "Good Morning there baby girl". Taylor blushed and took a chair at the breakfast bar. "Good Morning, Handsome" she responded. Kylo wasn't used to comments that were genuine like hers. He got a plate together and brought it over to her and kissed her cheek. "I thought after my run I'd make us breakfast. I can tell you like breakfast foods, so I made some eggs and bacon." He smirked. "I am big on breakfast." she responded.

He moved away from her before she could reel him in. "I have a meeting I need to attend to, but then I thought we could do the contract and negotiations over lunch. about 1pm?" he said. Taylor looked at the time it was 8 am. "Yea sounds good, I can go home, and get changed and be back by then" she smiled. "Oh no need, I had some clothes picked out for you for lounging and then later for lunch." He replied looking down at his phone texting like a mad man. Taylor hummed in response. "I also had them pick up some art stuff for you, maybe you can paint while I am gone. I have a room set up for you on the second floor, you'll see a post it with your name on it. " he added still not looking up.

Wow, he really thought of everything. It's like he doesn't want me to leave. She thought to herself.

Kylo put his phone down and looked up at her with a smile. "Well, I need to go shower, and get ready. Eat up there baby girl." he stated and then left to the room down the hall. Taylor didn't even have a chance to respond and the ate her food. She walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed the orange juice. She looked in a few cabinets for a glass and finally found one. Poured herself a glass and then sat back down. 

Taylor then thought about here her phone was, she looked at the couch and there was her purse she walked over and grabber her phone. 12 missed calls from Cali and 22 text messages.  Asking if she was still alive and how railed did she get. Taylor chuckled and pressed Cali's contact to call her. "BITCH I WAS SCARED" Cali boomed joking over the phone. Taylor laughed and replied "I am fine. Just wanted you to know I am good" She said. "WELLLL tell me how did the date go?" She asked. "It was good, I can't talk too much but it was the best, we really connected. "She said.

Kylo was behind the wall listening to Taylor talk. It was the best, we really connected. That line stuck with him and he had a smile on his face. He went back to his room and gave you the privacy. 

"Yea so I will probably be home later tonight! okay! bye bitch" Taylor joked. They hung up their conversation and Kylo appeared again. Taylor looking him up and down and practically drooling. He was in a navy blue suit with light silver stripes and a maroon tie. He looked so professional. "See something you like baby girl" He joked giving her a pitched brow. Taylor nodded nervously. 

Kylo felt his face produce a small smile and then we walked over to her. "Alright. I am going to go to my meeting and I will see you at 1pm." He gave her a quick kiss and then left out the door before she could say more. Taylor felt bliss. Unsure what to do she went to look for a room that had her sticky note...