Chapter 1

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼

>Font Used: Bold Script Font<

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

No One P.O.V

Ink who was just woken up in surprise, seems exhausted like he encountered a vicious battle from someone. He look around like someone is after him, but seeing as he was in his room he calm down for a moment before remembering what happen before waking up. 

He got up and did his daily hygiene as well as dressed up and quickly went too the doodle sphere, only to find everything  was still the same but the difference he figured out was there are some AU's that was destroyed or glitch are their. He quickly called a meeting to discussed what just happen moments ago or who else remembers the strange dream or was it a memories?.

---

Error who was just finished making a doll sans, as he hang the doll to his collection which contains souls and other AU's sans dolls. He went to his beanbag and tried to take a nap only to unable to due to waiting for ink to create again, so he open up his one-side portal view and look through the multiverse to see where ink is or is he creating only to find out he was not. He closed up the one-side portal and did a quick nap. 

What he didn't know was that there is a disturbance in the void that occurred in the
Multiverse [Reset] 

"Poor Erry"

"Its All THAT SQUID FAULT"

"Don't Diss the Creator"

"OH YEAH HE SUCKS! I MEAN WHO MADE FREAKING PIG TALE WHERE EVERYONE IS A PIG?!"

"Everyone stop Fighting Ancient One Is sleeping"

"Right Sorry"

----

INK POV

As everyone in this meeting room all felt discomfort as they started to whisper among themselves. To my right is dream and to my left is blue both felt weary. I raise my hand just to get their attention. Every sanses who saw this quickly went quiet.

"So those anyone have any strange dreams? memories? that wasn't supposed to be their" I ask the sanses who all of them raise their hand even blue and dream. Which shocked them as their a lot of monsters remember.

"I wasn't expecting a lot of you to remember just some" I told them as some nod in acceptance some scowl but accept the fact.