𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪? (ℕ𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟) 🅴

TW: Smut

Summary: in which Jeno asks how Jaemin's day was

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Jaemin was sitting in his room, scrolling through his timeline just trying to kill time. He was waiting for Jeno to come home from the studio so he could have his boyfriend there to cuddle. He would usually ask Jisung or Donghyuck to cuddle just until Jeno was home but both boys were busy. Jisung was at Chenle's house for a sleepover and Donghyuck was at the 127 dorm playing video games with Johnny and Jaehyun.

All his options were dry so he just had to wait for Jeno to finish. Around 5:30 PM, Jaemin heard the door open so he got up to greet Jeno and Renjun home. When he got there, however, he was only met by the sight of Jeno.

"Hey, Nono, where's Junnie?" Jaemin asked as he wrapped his arms around Jeno's neck. Jeno buried his face into Jaemin's neck, allowing his arms to wrap around the younger's waist. He breathed in Jaemin's scent while mumbling, "stayed at the studio to hang out with hyungs"

"How was your day, dotori?" Jaemin asked, calling Jeno the nickname he gave him a long time ago. "S'okay, just tiring. Wanted to be with you," he answered.

Jaemin hummed and ran his hands through Jeno's hair while they stayed there in each other's embrace. Eventually, Jaemin had to gently push the older off of him so they could move somewhere to sit down. As usual, they ended up in Jeno's room since the older had a bigger bed and was the only one living in said room. They were cuddling in the older's bed just talking.

"Are you hungry, Nono?" Jaemin cooed when he noticed Jeno had his eyes closed. Jeno mumbled a 'no' and moved into Jaemin's neck. He started leaving feathery kisses along his neck causing Jaemin to giggle from the tickly feeling.

"Missed you, Nana" Jeno said, putting a little more pressure into the kisses. Jaemin let a breath out and smiled, "Missed you too".

Jeno continued to put more pressure into the kisses and eventually started to tower over the younger. Jaemin's breathing became a little more ragged when Jeno started to trail down.

Jeno lifted Jaemin's t-shirt and gave some attention to the other boy's nipples then continued to trail down with his kisses. Jaemin tried bucking his hips up against Jeno's but was in vain when the older placed his hands on his hips to anchor him down.

"Nono, please, I'll be good for you please," Jaemin whined. Jeno stopped kissing around his tummy to look up at him. "You're already so good, I just want you to enjoy this a little more," Jeno told him. Despite the blush that was already on his face, Jaemin flushed more and caused a pinkish tint to spread across his chest and ears.

When Jeno reached Jaemin's sweatpants, he glanced up to the other for confirmation. Jaemin nodded his head and watched as the older pulled his sweats and boxers down. He placed a few kisses on the younger's length and lifted his legs onto his shoulders.

"How was your day, baby?" Jeno breathed out as he stuck his tongue out to lick a stripe across Jaemin's hole. Jaemin let out a shaky breath but answered, "Ok, just boring. W-wanted to go to the studio with y-you". Jeno hummed and stuck his tongue out to push it into the boy's puckered hole.

"Tell me what you did while I was gone" Jeno said. He continued to thrust his tongue in and out of the boy, listening to the other moan and whine around his words.

"N-nothing much, just- just watched videos and- fuck- cooked lunch be-before Sungie went to Lele's- shit, Jeno" Jeno could feel the pride in his chest build up the more desperate Jaemin became. Jeno hummed when Jaemin was done talking but didn't stop his attack on the boy's entrance.

Jeno reached up to start pumping the boy's length to help him reach his high faster. Jaemin's breathing started to become more hectic and his moans higher in pitch. There was a strain in Jeno's tongue but he couldn't be bothered to think about it when Jaemin was making such pretty noises for him.

"Jeno, I'm close, so so close," Jaemin whimpered. If Jeno wasn't motivated before, he sure as hell was now. He moved his tongue more erratically and timed his hand with it. Jaemin started squirming more and Jeno used all the strength in his arms to keep the boy still.

Jaemin was on the borderline of his orgasm at this point. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" Jaemin chanted. With a high cry, the younger came, white ropes spurting across Jeno's hand and across his stomach. Jeno felt the way Jaemin clenched around his tongue and felt his heart bursting with accomplishment.

Jeno pulled away from Jaemin who whimpered when he moved. "I know, baby, I know" Jeno cooed when he grabbed an old t-shirt and wiped the younger down. He kissed the tears falling from Jaemin's eyes and smiled sadly at him, "why's my baby crying, hmm?"

Jaemin just shook his head and pulled Jeno towards him to cuddle him, "just felt really good". Jeno chuckled and wiped his cheeks and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I love you, baby" Jeno said

"I love you too, Nono" Jaemin whispered