Lye

Please note that I only include abilities that already been shown in the story, thank you.

===========================================================================

Name: Lye Batenkaitos

Appearance:

Race: Human

Race: Human

Abilities:

Authority of Gluttony:

    - 'Eat' memories: Lye have the ability to remove memories from a victim. The victim will have heavy amnesia and become a totally different person.

    - 'Eat' names: Lye can remove names from a victim by touching the victim and lick his the same hand that touched his victim.
 Flaw: Must be a real name. If it's a fake name, Lye will have nausea and vomit.

    - Eclipse: Lye's trump card:

        - Solar Eclipse: Allows Lye harvest his victims' name and transform their appearance accordingly.

        - Lunar Eclipse: Even though it's not mentioned, he used it in this story already. He didn't say it. This allows Lye use his victims' memories to harvest his victims' knowledge and abilities. He can use this to boost his ability. Lye can also combined the memories and create some sort of a super class technique.
 Flaw: Lye can't get Authorities, Divine Protections and Spirit Arts through their victims' memories.

    - Master Class Fighter:

        - Huma: Creates a wall of ice that blocks projectiles and magic. -|
                                                                                                                                           |> from Rem
            - El Huma: Creates icicles that shoots towards the opponent. -|

        - Palm of the Fist King: A powerful strike that damages the insides of his victims using his hands. He can also break physical objects (e.g: swords, axes, arrows). He can also bypass magic based defensive techniques (not all of them). This move is originally belonged to Neiji Rockheart.

        - Leaper technique: Allows Lye to move in insane speed undetectable with a naked eye. To some people, it will seem like teleportation. He can utilizing it vertically, making it appear as if he was flying. This move is originally belonged to Dorkell.

        - Carnivorous Beast: Allows Lye to strengthens his body and physical attacks. (Fun fact: If Lye was hit by a car somehow, using this ability, he will not suffer any wounds). "Not even the legendary sword can damage this, as he say." ~Lye Batenkaitos

        - Remember the scene where Lye tries to punch Ainz in the face? That is Sebas Tian's skill.

        - Negative Burst: Sends our a burst of a sphere of negative energy from around the user's body. This ability originally belonged to Ainz Ooal Gown.

    - Demon Beasts control: Lye can control witchbeasts like a commander.
        Flaw: He can't control witchbeast that are too powerful.

- Lye is very skilled using dual daggers which were wrapped around his arms. So skilled that he can deflect projectiles. (These are just regular daggers).